4,944 results
All reviews hyde park park view feast restaurant the club lounge spg member st james station david jones seafood buffet beautiful hotel late check room service star hotel high tea rooms are spacious an upgrade top floor corner room
Reviewed 27 June 2017

Service and rooms are all top notch. Location is great, just minutes from the Harbor and lots of restaurants around. Fitness facility has a great view of Sydney. Taxis abound and staff again impeccable in their service even at 6 in the morning. The room was spacious and well appointed. It was the best worry free stay I've had in a long time.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
David F, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Sydney Hyde Park, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Dear K H,
I appreciate the time you have taken to outline the wonderful points of your stay with us including our Rejuvenation Day Spa and Fitness Centre and the personable service offered by our associates. We would be pleased to welcome you back for another worry-free stay shortly.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

Sydney was the third city I had travelled over three days and so I was quite tired and needed to be well rested for the next day of work. The Sheraton on the Park was everything I needed including a beautiful quiet room, great food and wonderful service. I was able to get work done, relax and be feel well rested and energetic by the next morning...everything I needed in a great location and beautiful surroundings as well. Just a shame I didnt get to stay longer.

Dear jotravelling2017,
Thank you for choosing to stay at Sheraton on the Park on your recent stay in Sydney. It definitely sounds like you had a great stay with us and I’m pleased you enjoyed yourself so thoroughly. We look forward to welcoming you back for a longer stay next time!

Reviewed 26 June 2017

First off, location was AMAZING. Perfect. The beautiful Hyde Park is just across the street and the busting CBD is a few streets away!

Most rooms, restaurants, bars, and lounge areas of the hotel have large windows with amazing views of Hyde Park!

I loved how the hotel had such large open spaces with plenty of seating areas for meetings, to wait for someone or to just chill out there.

The interior and lobby of the hotel was absolutely gorgeous. So grand and luxurious. Probably one of the most fancy hotels I have ever stayed in.

The staff were soooo helpful and professional. All very attentive and would meet any need I had. The checked me in without any issues, and straight after I got out of the cab the doorman helped me with my bags.

I asked for an early check-in and they said they would see what they could do and give me a call when my room was ready. 30 min later I was allowed into my room at 10.30 in the morning! Very impressed!

I received breakfast buffet everyday as part of my stay. The spread was so fresh and delicious- and again, all of the staff were very impressive.

The food was delicious (during the functions, room service and breakfast).

My room was much bigger than I expected, with a desk and lounge chair and a spacious bathroom!!

I had a flat screen TV in my room and a mini fridge.

And don't get me started on the BED!! The bed was soooo BIG and fluffy and soft and PERFECT! The bed must have been bigger than a king because it was huge. It was the most fluffy, comfiest bed I have ever slept in at a hotel. It felt like I was sleeping on a giant cloud.

Housekeeping was also excellent. At the end of the day I always returned to a perfect, clean room that looked exactly as it did when I first checked in.

Very impressed. Would love the opportunity to stay here again!!

Thank you to all Sheraton on the Park staff that made my stay wonderful.

2  Thank Mich509
David F, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Sydney Hyde Park, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Dear Mich509,
I definitely agree we feature some excellent views of Hyde Park, St Mary’s Cathedral and Middle Harbour, which is a popular feature with our guests. I’m so pleased we were able to provide an early check-in on this occasion and agree our associates endeavour to assist our guests whenever possible. Our signature restaurant Feast, indeed has a delicious variety available for breakfast and I’m pleased you enjoyed the selection. We hope to welcome you back to the warmth and hospitality of Sheraton on the Park shortly.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Great place to stay. Rooms were wonderful the same bed and pillows that you always expect from Sheraton, the best. Great position to shops QBD and Pitt Street Mall. A most enjoyable weekend will be back.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Karen A,
Thank you for your patronage and for taking the time to submit your feedback. I’m pleased you enjoyed our location in the heart of Sydney’s CBD and our Sheraton Sleep Experience bedding and linen, which assists in a great night’s sleep and a comfortable guest room. We look forward to welcoming you back to Sheraton on the Park for your next Sydney stay.

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

This hotel is very classic, with a royal atmosphere. The rooms seem a bit dated although they are still beautiful and clean. The roof pool, jacuzzi, and the fitness club are very good. It is very well located with the airport train terminal walking distance, great shops and restaurants around the area, and walking distance to the harbor and Opera House.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Lriver11

Dear Lriver11,
Thank you for choosing to stay at Sheraton on the Park on your recent stay in Sydney. I’m pleased our location was so convenient for all your needs, definitely a drawcard for all types of travellers to Sydney and often a highlight for our guests so close to major Sydney attractions and transport. We have invested a great deal into the maintenance of the Hotel over several years to maintain the 5 Star standard expected of a hotel of our calibre and indeed have further plans to enhance guest room and public area refurbishment in 2017.