Lowest prices for your stay
USD 194
Hotels.comUSD 194
CheapTicketsUSD 194
eDreamsUSD 195
3,504 results
All reviews circular quay great location executive studio george st wynyard station rooftop pool washing machine and dryer opera house full kitchen central location light rail lounge area great room business trip buffet breakfast public transport manor
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 August 2019 via mobile

Very friendly service. We arrived early and were looked after very well. The deluxe two bedroom apartment was very nice. We could of done with a few more cooking utensils as we were there for eight days and with two teenage kids eating out was an expensive hobby, so we shopped and cooked our own food. But all in all the stay was very good.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
DanielFigliomeni, Manager at Mantra 2 Bond Street Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2019

Hi Hillysfamilytravels, thank you for the great review and I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your time at Mantra 2 Bond Street. I will discuss your comments about cooking utensils with the housekeeping department to see where we can make some positive improvements. Thanks for the feedback and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 9 August 2019

I had no idea a city visit could be so relaxing. I recently stayed at 2 Bond St and wished I could have stayed longer. The very spacious and well appointed apartments are a delight to return to after a business meeting or a stroll to nearby attractions. Having your own kitchen whilst travelling is so refreshing ....great for either a full meal or whipping up a snack whilst watching a movie.
My apartment had a balcony which was Lively for catching the afternoon sun in Winter.
The service is friendly and efficient and there is a rooftop pool and gym.
The location is excellent -short walk to the harbour and the historic Rocks area and also a pleasant walk to Darling Harbour.
Nearby there is a supermarket and lots of eateries.
A great city Haven!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
DanielFigliomeni, Manager at Mantra 2 Bond Street Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2019

Hi escapewithmelissa, thank you for the great review and there is no doubt we are very lucky with our location. We are also very privileged that we can offer the best of both worlds; your own home cooked meal in one of our fully serviced apartments or a unique offering from Memento Lounge and Bistro downstairs. I look forward to sharing your comments about the fantastic service delivered by the team and we hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 31 July 2019

Booked a Studio room for one night as my wifes 75th birthday. When we checked in the lovely receptionist Holly enquired about any special occasion? told her about the special birthday and that we were meeting family for lunch at a nearby French restaurant. On returning, found our room had been upgraded and a bottle of bubbly and mini cupcakes along with a birthday card had been left in our room. Staff all round were so helpful, so friendly and our upgraded room was really excellent. Bistro and bar also very good with an ample variety of choices for the buffet breakfast, Cap parking VG, but pricey, though on a par with other city hotels. Will be back!

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
DanielFigliomeni, Manager at Mantra 2 Bond Street Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2019

Hi Graham C, thank you so much for the great review. There is no doubt we are very lucky to have Holly as a team member and I am pleased to hear she made your special occasion all that more memorable. I look forward to sharing your comments and we hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 27 July 2019 via mobile

When Booking online the first thing you do is select your dates, but somehow mine got screwed up .

And then i get an email from qantas tod@y indicating i did not book in last night today, despite my trip to sydney being next week??

I Rang the hotel who Confirmed that my booking was for last night despite my trip being next week.??

And then they advise me their policy is no credit against future booking , so apparently very happy to take your money , despite no service being provided and of course , they were “fully booked “ last night, yet pretty easy for me to get a room at 7 pm sydney time when i made the booking

My fault,,,,,, maybe ,,,?? But How would you know

Enjoy your time there people , check your bookings , but i Wont be using Mantra ever again

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
DanielFigliomeni, Manager at Mantra 2 Bond Street Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2019

Hi GrantK192, thank you for the review and I do appreciate your frustration in regards to the booking process. As this booking was made through an online website, the process does become slightly more complicated. As the payment was not made to the hotel unfortunately we do not have the ability to track payments through third party operators and hold credit on their behalf. The other challenge is, it wasn't noticed until after the stay dates. If it was picked up on the confirmation before the stay dates I am confident Qantas would have been able to amend to the correct dates.

In saying this GrantK192, I will review with the Qantas booking team to see if there are other alternatives in the future.

Reviewed 24 July 2019

We very much enjoyed out stay. The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. The location was easy walking distance to the Rocks, Quay and the Opera House. Breakfast everyday was also a great feature too.

Date of stay: July 2019
DanielFigliomeni, Manager at Mantra 2 Bond Street Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2019

Hi Pungello, I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time at Mantra 2 Bond Street. Glad to hear breakfast was a hit and the front desk staff were friendly and helpful. I look forward to sharing your comments and we hope to see you again soon.