3,112 results
All reviews circular quay great location executive studio george st road works wynyard station rooftop pool washing machine and dryer opera house full kitchen central location lounge area light rail business trip one bedroom apartment great room reception staff
Reviewed 27 January 2010

Good, clean rooms. Great location - an easy walk from Wynyard Station or Circular Quay. Well equipped rooms - we had a studio with a queen and single sofa bed on split levels. I was surprised to find a real kitchen with an oven, cooktop, dishwasher, m/wave which made it handy with kids. Good aircon once I found the control panel->in the wardrobe of course! Helpful staff but plan evening meals ahead if you have kids as that end of town is pubs and offices an a restaurant - other than the hotel's - was a challenge

Date of stay: January 2010
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 January 2010

This was a return visit for me, and the first for my wife and 12-year-old son. I came back because of the location - 7-8 minutes walk from Circular Quay - and knowing that the rooms were clean and comfortable. I was not disappointed. The small pool on the roof is an added bonus - as well as the fitness centre. Front desk staff also helpfully organized a trip for us to theBlue Mountains.

Date of stay: December 2009
Reviewed 16 January 2010

do not stay thete a bunch of drunk teens stay there over the weekends and they go wild and slam the doors 10000 times.trust me you dont want to be in that situation , its torture.

Date of stay: January 2010
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank lolokenya
Reviewed 9 January 2010

We had a great one night stay in a 2 bedroom appt. This was the perfect choice for us. There were two bedrooms with the queen main room having a small juliet balcony, opening windows and a flat screen tv and great large wardrobe. The second room was similar size with workdesk and wardrobe also...and opening windows too. The lounge area had a foldout sofa bed, several lounge chairs and a dining area with dining setting... along with a large flat screen tv and stereo cd unit. There is a full kitchen with oven and microwave and large fridge, washing machine and dryer complete the great package....overall this room choice was a perfect size for larger familes or two couples. There was a problem with our airconditioning, this was sorted out EXTREMELY FAST and to our complete satisfaction. Management were exceptionally good and having travelled extensively in Australia and internationally, I have never had a problem attended to so well as what Mantra Bond St management did with this. The hotel location is excellent for nightlife and very close to Circular Quay. We will be back.

Date of stay: October 2009
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 January 2010

My partner and I stayed here for a weekend in late November and were very impressed with the hotel itself and fantastic location.

We stayed in a Studio which looked out right down on George St, was reasonable size (have to love 2 televisions when the boring soccer is on!), clean and very comfortable. The kitchen was fully self-contained and quite large. The bathroom was a little on the small size - it was a bit of a acrobatics act getting in and out the door to the toilet - but was beautifully tiled and water pressure was good.

We used the pool during our stay and found while it is a bitter smaller than what the image of the website would lead you to believe, it was clean and enjoyable. The weekend we stayed was particularly popular with hens nights but we still managed a quiet and enjoyable stay.

The hotel is located close to Wynard Station and is a short walk to Circular Quay and the Pitt Street Mall.

Only gripe is and we were warned for this by other reviews is the quite pricey parking - if you can get away with using public transport the better as its in a great location, otherwise be prepared to fork out $50 a night!

I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone!

Date of stay: November 2009