Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
USD 149
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 165/night.

Radisson Hotel And Suites Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
USD 131
Radisson
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 152/night.

Shangri-La Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
USD 232
USD 188
  • Pool
The Grace Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
USD 133
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 161/night.

Holiday Inn Old Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
USD 148
USD 128
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 149/night.

Four Seasons Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
USD 264
USD 184
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 213/night.

Sheraton on the Park, Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
USD 165
USD 152
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 182/night.

USD 144
PARKROYALhotels
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 164/night.

InterContinental Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
USD 208
USD 185
2,436 results
All reviewsstate theatremarket streetgreat locationthe executive loungepitt st mallshopping districtdarling harbourstreet levelhigh teathe heart of the cityqueen victoria buildingnespresso machinepillow menularge bathroomroom servicecentral locationbuffet breakfast
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The room was comfortable and the location was excellent.Close to shopping,restaurants,theatre and tourist sights.The Crossroads had mediocre service and the staff were not fluent in English and therefore did not understand the orders when guests ordered.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with swissotel.com
1  Thank angelakrivohlavy
GM_SwissotelSydney, General Manager at Swissotel Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear angelakrivohlavy,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience at Swissotel Sydney.
I'm pleased you enjoyed a comfortable stay with us, however I note your feedback regarding your experience in Crossroads Bar and will be sure to pass this on to our Food & Beverage Manager - thank you for bringing this to my attention.
We hope for the opportunity to welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Art Deco. Good atmosphere and service.We were there for a course. We booked one of their elegants conference rooms. They made a mistake with our name and they couldn´t find the reservation. We complained and they offered us cheese board and a bottle of white wine in the room. A reward for the mistake. Well done!!

Room Tip: superior rooms with amazing views
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank annasalat

Dear annasalat,

Thank you so much for your review.
I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have stayed here a few times before and always found the rooms clean and modern and the service friendly. I also enjoy the fact they have valet parking to save the stress of parking in the city. The location is great half way between Circular Quay and Darling Harbour. I’m looking forward to my next stay.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ej100000

Dear ej100000,

Thank you for your kind review and most appreciated feedback. I'm glad you had an enjoyable stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next stay.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great location with great service and friendly staff. Comfortable rooms with good amenities and clean. Definitely recommend staying here for either business or pleasure - family friendly. Our go to hotel in Sydney.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with swissotel.com
1  Thank deannamav

Dear deannamav,

Thank you so much for your review and recommendation following your recent stay with us at Swissotel Sydney.
I am thrilled that you enjoyed your time with us! The team and I hope to welcome you back for another visit again soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My fiancé and I decided to book a spontaneous weekend stay at Swissotel and we were blown away when we arrived and were upgraded to a balcony room.

We waited for our booking to be confirmed on the system which has never happened to me before? We decided to grab a drink and some food at the lobby bar. Food and drink were excellent.

I was wrapped to be upgraded but soon enough I was let down. The balcony rooms must not be occupied that often as there was dust everywhere and slightly outdated. Bed was terrible and

Balcony was disgusting, old chairs and rust and mould in cracks. You would think it would be cleaned every now and then. Windows were filthy from the outside so I had the blinds shut the entire time. Bathroom floor was dirty and as I walked in bare foot I could feel it under my feet. Shower was dirty and mouldy with old broken shower head.

I’m never one to complain and I give credit when it’s due. But I was disappointed with the stay and I’d probably only stay here again if I was going to go shopping as it’s so close to Pitt Street shops.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John F

Dear John F,

Thank you for your review. It was most definitely a shame to hear about the disappointing aspects of your stay. Please would you mind sending us a private message with your preferred contact number so a member of our Guest Relations team can call you to further discuss your experience. We sincerely apologise and hope to have the opportunity to show you the improvements we have made.