I booked 3 rooms for this hotel as we were a group of friends coming off a cruise and wanted to spend 1 night in sydney to wind down before heading back to melbourne. I got a great deal at $123 a night and we were all very pleased with our accomodation. Not knowing our way around sydney the lovely man in reception was happy to give us directions. Everything was in easy walking distance, and I do mean EASY as we were all very weary after our 10 night cruise. Our rooms were all very spacious and clean and the balcony was nice to open up the doors and get some fresh air. I will most certainly tell others about this hotel when they are heading to sydney.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartment Hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Toga Hotels, Expedia APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd, lastminute.com.au, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Otel, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Hotelopia so you can book your Medina Serviced Apartments Martin Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Medina Classic Martin Place Hotel Sydney
- Medina Classic Martin Place Sydney