We stayed on the top floor (9th floor) in a twin room next to the lift. The view from the room was brilliant - 180 degrees vision of the harbour, the heads, and the sydney harbour bridge. The room was small but well set out and quiet. Room for bags, a small kitchenette, a cupboard to hang clothes, a desk for the TV and a table for two all sit will in the room. The bathroom was old but in a nice way, so didnt look dated. I thought the lift would be noisy but it wasnt. It is a quiet hotel. The staff are very courteous. We parked our car underneath the building - a tight fit but it all worked. For the price this is a much better choice than a large hotel if you prefer cleanliness, polite staff, and a quiet ambience to the 'empty soul' and often lack of cleanliness that sometimes characterise the larger cheaper hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Macleay has one of Sydney's most coveted locations in stylish Potts Point, with captivating views of Sydney Harbour or The Brige & Opera House. The views and location are million dollar, but the rates for our self contained studio apartments with kitchen are very affordable. You can stroll to Sydney's most famous landmarks, walk to Circular Quay or be in the heart of the city in just five minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Macleay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macleay Serviced Apartment Sydney
- Hotel Macleay Serviced Apartment