I was very impressed by this hotel. The rooms have a decent kitchenette (including 2 hotplates), good quality cutlery, pots and kitchen facilities. Neat and clean bathroom, with great toiletries provided (not cheap stuff). Lounge and table with 2 chairs. Harbour, city, opera house and north shore views are amazing. Excellent. There's an impressive Woolworths and other specialty food shops across the road. Weekend markets at Alameida fountain! I've been to Sydney many times and this will be my 'go to' accommodation from now on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Macleay has one of Sydney's most coveted locations in stylish Potts Point, with captivating views of Sydney Harbour or The Brige & Opera House. The views and location are million dollar, but the rates for our self contained studio apartments with kitchen are very affordable. You can stroll to Sydney's most famous landmarks, walk to Circular Quay or be in the heart of the city in just five minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Macleay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macleay Serviced Apartment Sydney
- Hotel Macleay Serviced Apartment