“Wholesome family fun”

USD 687.28*
7-Day Surf Camp on the NSW South Coast
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: At Australian Surf Tours our passion is to spread the love of surfing by giving our campers the knowledge and confidence they need to catch and ride a wave. In doing so we employ experienced, fun surf coaches, locate our surf camp near various surf breaks for all conditions and surfing levels. All in all we offer a perfect recipe for an awesome surfing adventure. Every tour is different because we cater to preferences and personalities. We set a basic flexible schedule that allows for two surf instruction sessions a day with meals before, in between and after. Outside of the surf we can spend our time in rock pools, feeding wildlife, building a campfire and heaps more. It’s up to you to decide & we’ll make it happen. We have strategically chosen a location that accommodates all surfing levels from complete beginner to the most advanced in hopes that we can achieve a reputation of more than just an ordinary surf camp. We want to bring together everyone who shares our passion for surfing from beginner to experienced, to have a good time in a beautiful place!Get "The Real Aussie Experience" with Australian Surf Tours by booking today.
Reviewed 30 September 2016

The coaches were excellent and looked after the kids. The food was delicious and the whole experience was fantastic. Awesome location

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Australian S, Guest Relations Manager at Australian Surf Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2016

Thank you for joining us and having a great time down at Bendalong !! Look forward to surfing again with you guys soon :D:D

Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

When we arrived at Bendalong camp we found everything prepared and very well organized.
The staff guys and the surf coachs are incredible and very attentious.
Just perfect!

Thanks for your kind review and coming to spend the weekend with us! We hope to see you again in the surf soon :):)

Reviewed 18 September 2016

The guys AST are very attentive , give you the necessary support to learn to surf , do their jobs with perfection and do it for love of the sport , I had many experiences with them and learned a lot, I will remember the rest of my life, the guys are awesome !! It seems that you're part of the family !

Thanks so much for joining us Lucas, we had an awesome time with you and look forward to hopefully seeing you back in the surf soon! Yew :)

Reviewed 18 September 2016

I just had an amazing time with AST! They take such good care of you and surfing was so good! It feels like your getting part of the familie.
Just wonderfull!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thanks for coming Chris and having an amazing time with us! Hope we will see you again soon :D

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Wow, I had such a blast. Completely exceeded my expectations! Sam, my surfing coach did an awesome job of teaching me and making me feel comfortable. He is very relaxed and friendly as well. I was up on my board in no time! My surf training included actual scientific information shown on a large TV screen about the waves and weather information. My surf adventure was capped off with a five star lunch!!! I highly recommend!!!!! Please note to book your surfing trip at least 24 hours prior due to a lag in them receiving an email notification. Disregard a couple of lower reviews on viator for a day trip. This was an amazing experience!!!!!

Thanks for your kind review Greg and so happy you had a great surf experience with Sam :):) Keep up the surfing and hopefully we will see you out there again soon :)