Our stay was what you expect from a Marriott with clean facility, great service and staff and variety of amenities. Rooms well maintained, front desk very friendly. One guy at Concierge was snarky and acted as though he was being bothered. As this is Sydney, don't expect really large rooms or bathrooms-size is on par with any most major cities worldwide. Request a bridge view. On the weekend, fireworks set off at Darling Harbor can be seen from your window. We had clothes laundered and all came back timely and up to par.
The size of the lobby and main open air dining room in the middle felt more like a "boutique" hotel rather than a large international chain. Overall, a great stay!
-In Central Business District
-Adjacent to The Rocks historical district and access to bridge
-Adjacent to the Sydney Harbor for views of the Opera House and the Bridge and visit to Museum of Contemporary art
-Adjacent to Circular Quay terminal for ferries and Old Custom House
- Opera House, Town Hall, Queen Victoria Building, High end designer boutiques, Darling Harbor (aquarium, weekend evening fireworks, restaurants, tourists) about a 20 min stroll thru CBD in varying directions
-Convenient Store immediately across street
- Taxis readily available and queued at all hours
-Great hours, longer hours than other Marriotts
-Open on weekends
-Spacious and well maintained
-Decent breakfast offerings, but tends to be the same options daily
Restaurant Suggestions Nearby:
-The Rocks District: Apetito, Hero of Waterloo (oldest pub), Fortune of War pub
- Check out Rocks Market on Saturday and sunday
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sydney Harbour Marriott at Circular Quay offers a distinctive blend of stylish comfort and modern convenience. Overlooking the sparkling Sydney Harbour and world famous opera house, our Circular Quay hotel's location can be found at the doorstep of a shopping Mecca and moments away from the historic Rocks district. Guests are invited to indulge in our Sydney Harbour hotel's luxurious treatments at our on-site spa, or they may savour finely-crafted cuisine at our renowned Icons brassiere restaurant. Book your memorable trip to Sydney now at our premier 5-star waterfront hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, Evoline ltd, Expedia APAC, Ctrip TA, Marriott, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel at Circular Quay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Sydney Harbour At Circular Quay Hotel Sydney