Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel at Circular Quay
USD 101*
USD 225*
USD 193*
  • Pool
Radisson Hotel And Suites Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
USD 231*
USD 145*
USD 208*
USD 198*
  • Restaurant
Sheraton on the Park, Sydney(Sydney)
USD 183*
USD 178*
  • Pool
The Grace Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
USD 159*
USD 152*
USD 209*
USD 195*
FourSeasons.com
1,112 results
All reviewsthe executive loungeopera housecircular quaygreat locationbridge viewcruise terminalplatinum membertrain stationsydney harbourwithin walking distanceconcierge deskearly checkshort walkpitt streeteasy accessgreat roombotanical gardens
Reviewed 13 October 2017

Perfect location for business meetings, fully equipped from a technology point of view, and with an easy access to and from the airport. Easy walk to tourist attractions such as the opera house, the Rock, and ferries to Bondi beach for weekend getaways.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jennifer B, General Manager at Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel at Circular Quay, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Dear Odassier,

First of all I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your comments on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at the Sydney Harbour Marriott.

Your acknowledgement is valuable to all of us and your evaluation is an important part of our ongoing program to continuously monitor the quality of our services and accommodations.

Once more, thank you for your pleasant comments and we look forward to the opportunity of serving you in the future.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Spent 4 nights here as first stop on our Australia trip. Arrived early and they apologized for not having the room ready. We were offered a shower in the gym and breakfast in the lounge. Gold elite status helped for sure. We got a room upgrade and they did call us to let us know the room was ready.
Throughout the stay everybody was so nice and helpful.

Room Tip: We got a bridge view but there was a big construction site in front. A true upgrade would be a opera view.
Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Dirk B,

Thank you so much for choosing the Sydney Harbour Marriott and for sharing this excellent review with other travelers on TripAdvisor.

It is a great pleasure for all of us to hear, that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel. We are very happy that our whole team was able to fulfill your expectations.

I hope that we can serve you again during your next stay to Sydney.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Choosing quite regularly Marriott as a place to stay, naturally I choose Marriott at Circular Quay for my vacation in Sydney, poor choice, poor service even I'm a platinum member with Marriott, so good luck for the other one :) The staff always seemed overloaded and smile are definitively a rarity.. Not worth the detour :(

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jennifer B, General Manager at Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel at Circular Quay, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Dear dany28shanghai,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay experience, as it is only through such feedback that we are able to improve the service and facilities we provide.

I can honestly say that I am embarrassed to hear of the appalling service you had to experience during your stay. Please note that I have personally taken the liberty of sharing your feedback with the investigating this matter with the relevant Managers to ensure this is an isolated incident and is not an indicative of the customary service we provide.

I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you again to the Sydney Harbour Marriott in the near future.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

This is a busy hotel and although there have been some renovations recently, I found the room to be very small and a bit tired. My room had some seriously visible repair damage to the taps in the bathroom. The ironing board was trashed and could not be used - needed to replace it. No USB points to use for charging. Lighting controls did not all work. The executive lounge was very busy and looked like a temporary set up. I could hear the guest upstairs use the toilet. On the positive side the location is great. Good restaurants in the hotel and nearby in the area. My view was 50/50 acceptable. The rate I paid during this was the most expensive rate I have ever paid for a hotel in 25 years as a frequent traveller. More expense than my recent visits to New York, Hong Kong, Beijing and Singapore. USD455.00 per night. Ridiculous money for hat you get.

Room Tip: ask for a view but dont expect a great view
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear Bradley P,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide us with valuable information regarding your recent stay at the Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel.

Please accept my sincerest apologies for the issues you experienced in several areas. Your valued feedback higlghted number of areas for improvement that I have since shared with the Director of Operations and Executive Housekeeper.

Rest assured, we are taking steps to help ensure problem of this nature do not occur in the future.

My team and I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future, so we can provide you with a truly unique, memorable experience that we are renowned for at The Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

1. Room No : 1507: No City View not to the Opera or the Horbar Bridge (Not Expected) and Not Even a Bath Tub.
2. Near the entrance, Room is not even a rectangle, May be bcoz of the corner room.
3. No Free Internet on arrival, Not possible to get it activated from room. After a long journey i had to come back twice to reception to get enrolled and to get the internet.
4. There were holes on my shoes on the 2nd day morning. Room is next to Laundry / Service room may be bcoz of that.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
4  Thank PavanMarla

Dear PavanMarla,

Thank you for choosing the Sydney Harbour Marriott as a preferred choice of accommodation during your recent visit to Sydney.

With aspiration to always exceed guest expectations, I would like to apologise for your disappointment with your room assignment and services.

I have taken the liberty of personally investigate your concerns and on this occasion your reservation was booked for City View room, which features shower in every en-suite. Opera and Bridge View category room type with bath tub is also available for our guests.

We offer complimentary internet for our Marriott Rewards Members, which is free to join and I'm pleased to hear that our front desk associates were able to assist you with membership enrollment.

Although we fell short of meeting your expectations during your past stay, I hope you will consider the Sydney Harbour Marriott on your next visit to Sydney so that we can better deliver upon the guest experience you deserve.