5 people are viewing this hotel
Get rewarded with One Key
Algotels
AU$272
5,826 results
All reviews the executive lounge glass brasserie diamond members queen victoria building george street town hall station standard room mini bar buffet breakfast central location circular quay corner room an upgrade the heart of the city early check hyde park opera house
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 September 2019

Overall this is a great hotel to stay in if you are having a short trip to Sydney as its very close to CBD and easy to get around to find food and shops are everywhere and what a beautiful city view that I had!

We booked king Hilton guest room, the room is not spacious but it is a decent size for city hotel, bathroom with bath tub and the service was excellent!

Our room had an issues that our aircon was way too cold and especially it was in winter time and within 10 minutes someone came up to our room and fix it.
Had a great stay but this hotel more suitable for couple and individual traveler.

Room tip: king Hilton guest room was good for couple, not that spacious but its great for 2-4 days trips
Date of stay: June 2019
angelicamariss, Guest Relations Supervisor at Hilton Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2019

Dear Sisilya1109,

Thank you for posting such a lovely review of your recent stay at Hilton Sydney.

We are very delighted to read that your experience has been a satisfactory one, and that our team members were able to provide you with timely service when there is maintenance issue in the room. Our hotel is also indeed located in a very strategic location, making it very convenient for our guests to explore around the Sydney CBD.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again at Hilton Sydney in the future.

Reviewed 24 September 2019

I have stayed here a few times previously & love the location. It is so close to the mall, trains, Darling Harbour & many other attractions. It is an easy walk to so many places. Our stay was for my nieces 10th birthday & her first trip to Sydney, she loved it!
As a gold member our room was upgraded & our breakfast was also upgraded on her birthday which made her feel very special.
We were disappointed the hot tub wasn't working and the pool was quite cold. Also there wasn't any towels otherwise we had a great weekend and would definitely recommend the hotel.
Thanks Hilton Sydney!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
angelicamariss, Guest Relations Supervisor at Hilton Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2019

Dear nicoledV9436LH,

Thank you very much for posting such a lovely review following your recent stay at Hilton Sydney to celebrate such a very special occasion.

We are very delighted that you have been made to feel welcome and looked after very well, and on behalf of the entire team, I would like to sincerely thank you as comment like yours serve as a great motivation for us all to keep improving better.

I would like to apologise, however, for the unforeseen maintenance issue at the spa during your stay. Please rest assured we will follow this up with Fitness First as our guests' comfort is of our utmost importance.

We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back to Hilton Sydney hopefully in not too distant future.

Reviewed 23 September 2019

We had a very comfortable stay at Hilton, the staff was very helpful, I would like especially to mention the following staff members, Cynthia and Casey at the executive lounge.
The breakfast was excellent with lot of variety.
The hotel has a Well equipped fitness center with swilling pool, sauna and steam room.

Date of stay: September 2019
angelicamariss, Guest Relations Supervisor at Hilton Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2019

Dear Yogaforme1225,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review following your stay at Hilton Sydney.

I am very delighted to read that you have thoroughly enjoyed your stay, and that our team members have made you to feel welcome and looked after. Please rest assured I will also convey your compliment to our Executive Lounge team, particularly noting Cynthia and Casey. Kind words like yours serve as a great motivation for us all, and on behalf of the team, I would like to sincerely thank you.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Hilton Sydney again in the future.

Reviewed 21 September 2019

1 - I was not welcomed as a Hilton honor at check in.
2 - I was not offered a complementary bottle water and to ask for it everyday.
3 - I asked for quite room during my stay so I don't have to move and did not get one.
4 - The AC didn't work so I tried to call for help to fix it, and the phone was not working! I had to go to hall way to call for maintenance!
5 - The maintenance said we have to hit really hard on the control bottoms to change setting because it has worn out!
6 - One of the reason for me to stay at this so called resort was to use hot tub after which found out it was broken!
7 - There was no towels at the pool or the entire facility, I had to walk all the way back to the front desk to ask for one!
8- Sheets were stained.
9 - sinck didn't drain

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Parvaneh M
Samuel_TE_C, Duty Manager at Hilton Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2019

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to post your review in TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Hilton Sydney.

Let me start off by saying up front that I sincerely regret the experience falling well short of your expectations, in fact well short of my expectations too.

I have noted all your comments. This is definitely unacceptable and we deeply regret the inconvenience, disappointment and frustration caused. I would like to assure you this is not the typical guest experience that we deliver. Our Duty Manager team who spoke to you during your stay has already addressed your comments, with appropriate action and training to ensure we are consistently delivering the five star standard of we pride ourselves on.

Once again, please accept our deepest regret. We greatly appreciate your loyalty to the Hilton brand as our valued Hilton Honors Member and I hope you are not deterred from staying with us. We sincerely hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to experience a truly memorable stay for all the right reasons.

If you had any further feedback please do not hesitate to email the management team directly or call through the business card provided so we can further make it right for you.

Reviewed 19 September 2019

It was my third stay in Hilton Sydney and as a Diamond Member I was upgraded to the relaxation room. My earlier stays with them left me coming back for more. During my second stay with sydney hilton, I was offered late check out with the option of coming back later to grab a keycard so that I can shower before my flight at 8pm! Very kind of the lounge staff (Lena) for proposing that so that I can go to the airport fresh!

The lounge evening cocktail and canape spread is constantly being refilled and the makeshift bar serves up good drinks!(Thank you Tracy for being such an awesome host and bartender by keeping the bubbles flowing !)

Breakfast was at the Glass Brasserie which is no doubt better than the spread up at the lounge. Im hoping that the team at GB offers abit more variety and that will be perfect!

Looking forward to my next stay!

Thanks guys!

Room tip: High floor for good view
Date of stay: September 2019
angelicamariss, Guest Relations Supervisor at Hilton Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2019

Dear drchiacs,

Thank you very much for posting such a wonderful review following your recent stay at Hilton Sydney.

We are very delighted to learn of your great satisfaction in all aspects of your stay, particularly noting the exceptional service provided by our Executive Lounge team to ensure your stay is comfortable and well looked after. Rest assured I will convey your compliment to the team as kind words like yours always serve as great motivation for us to keep doing better.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Hilton Sydney when you travel next!