Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
Booking.comUSD 132
Hotels.comUSD 131
FindHotelUSD 132
PricelineUSD 132
Orbitz.comUSD 131
CheapTicketsUSD 131
4,093 results
All reviews great location goulburn street museum station rooftop pool hyde park good size large room would stay here again darling harbour buffet breakfast close to central station public transport surry hills opera house chinatown gym train
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 September 2019

Reception staff were very friendly, however the refurbished rooms still felt tired and worn. My room on the first floor looked out over an abandonded building an alleyway with very little natural light. There was a loud rattling noise (not the aircon) and I was moved to a different room on the same floor. Unfortunately the aircon noise was quite loud, as well as the persistent noise from construction work outside. Level 1 was also a little loud with the function rooms on this floor. Easy walking distance to Hyde Park, and shopping precincts. This is an okay place to stay for a short work trip if you're not at the hotel to hear the construction happening outside. I think there's better value found elsewhere in Sydney.

Room tip: Level 1 is shared with function rooms. Ask for a floor higher up with a view and natural light.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
DutyManagerVibeHotel, Front Office Manager at Vibe Hotel Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2019

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear about the issues you had with the rooms, I will ensure this information is given to the relevant departments to avoid this issue happening again. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact one of the team.

Reviewed 8 September 2019 via mobile

Vibe Hotel was one of my favorite hotels of all time. Our suite was so cute and comfortable, the rooms are reasonable priced, and the breakfast spread was decent. The staff here were extremely warm and friendly, and went so far as to cheerfully help my husband retrieve his contact lens from the drain that he dropped it in. The interior is gorgeous too!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your great review, we look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 7 September 2019

I have just completed one week in this hotel and found the experience negative and upsetting . The lack of concern and minimal service shown to me as a guest left a very negative impression in me . I have stayed in over 100 hotels in my life and the service in this hotel was the worst I ever encountered .

Two clear examples I will outline here . The english woman manager at front desk did not accomodate the most simple requests . i called for a laundry bag and she informed me that they were not available to deliver to the room but I could go to the front desk . Meanwhile just outside my room there were cleaning staff who she could have informed in 5 seconds and offered me this most basic service .

Today I checked out at 11am and they could not even help me with my bags either though I have a huge problem with mobility . I with great effort had to lug two heavy bags myself to reception . And they have the gall to charge US$ 200 per night ( without breakfast) . They also charged me a much higher rate for extending my stay either though it was during the middle of the week and the hotel at best was 50% full . The wifi was also very slow and I had to move rooms to have better reception . They effectively moved me to a very depressing room with a view of a car park ,

My experience was very negative and this hotel is not fit to be hotel due to its callous disregard of its patrons .

Date of stay: September 2019

Thank you for your review.

We would love the opportunity to discuss this with you further. Please feel welcome to contact us on 0282723300 or email us at dm.sydney@vibehotels.com.au. Your feedback is very valuable to us so if you do decide to get back in touch it would be greatly appreciated.

Reviewed 1 September 2019

Location was fantastic 15 -20 minutes walk to all the main features in Sydney CBD. Safe and comfortable and quiet accommodation, room service was a little slow at times when it arrived it was hot and tasty.

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed 27 August 2019 via mobile

Check in on Friday was smooth with assurances that I was being given one of their best rooms. It was clean, it was well fitted but it was small (no photos on the website showed this room) and right above Elizabeth St so even the double glazed windows didn’t drown out the noise. If this was their best room I’d hate to see a poky little hole of a room.
Strange things about the room included a missing plug from the vanity sink. Beware of anything falling in because there was no way to prevent it going down the drain. Light switches are in strange places. Investigate thoroughly and you will find the master switch.
Mid afternoon the TV stopped working. I called reception and reported it. Nothing. Two hours later on my way out for dinner I again reported the broken TV. I returned from dinner and again nothing. I called reception again and reported the broken TV. Apparently in the four hours since I had reported it at 4pm the entire system had failed. The hotel was waiting for the IT guys to fix it. Finally later that night the TV system was repaired.
On checking my account I have been charged $57. I don’t know what for. The hotel doesn’t answer the phone.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear about the issues you had with the room, I will ensure this information is given to the relevant departments to avoid this issue happening again. If you are still not sure about the $57 charge, please call the hotel on 0282723300 or email dm.sydney@vibehotels.com.au and one of the team will be able to help you.