“Food good and attentive service”

Nok Nok Thai Eating House
Ranked #474 of 6,916 Restaurants in Sydney
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Reviewed 6 October 2018

Went on long week end and service was fine and we had tea. Nice food and reasonable good service. Bill for 6 people was $168.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Great Thai dinner, exceptional flavor and friendly service. Would highly recommend to anyone in the city looking for a great Thai meal.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Two hours after eating the Larb Gai for lunch (Minced Chicken Salad) and nothing else, I felt sick an had to go home. I will spare you the details, but it comes down to Food Poisoning. When I called the restaurant to talk about this, I did not receive one apology. Instead, the waitress and chef went into an argument with me. They said: "Well, more people had Larb Gai today and did not complain, so this proves that your Larb Gai was good." I am hundred percent sure I got food poisoning from the food provided by Nok Nok, because I did not eat anything else that was suspicious that day (a home made sandwich for breakfast, that is it). The staff does not have a bit of empathy, speaks poor English and I will not eat here again.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Amazing location with a beautiful ambience. I have visited this place a couple of times and I have mixed reviews. Some days the food is really good but other days it is average. Reasonably priced. Food portions are decent enough.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

The waitress couldn’t speak English and was very hard to place a simple order. Most staff gave the impression they didn’t want to be there. Not a single thanks or even a smile. Didn’t ask how meal was. Had to wave down for drinks. We had chicken Laksa which was not good. Rest food was pretty average. Wouldn’t recommend or return based on service alone.

Date of visit: July 2018