“Brazilian Churrasco at its best!”
Review of Braza

Braza
Ranked #188 of 6,902 Restaurants in Sydney
Price range: USD 4 - USD 39
Cuisines: Barbecue, Brazilian, South American
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Description: The very first Brazilian barbeque restaurant in Sydney to bring the true concept of churrasco to Australia. Guests simply sit back, relax and enjoy while Passadores (Meat Carvers) rotate from table to table slicing different cuts of tender meat onto your plate. Braza Churrascaria is considered the perfect Brazilian barbeque house for business functions and social gatherings.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This restaurant is located in the Cockle Bay Wharf in Darling Harbour with nice harbour side views. The all you can eat Churrasco will leave you full, guaranteed!

We loved the beef, lamb, chicken, fish, cheese and pineapple grills. Their sides were good too (Brazilian Rice, Banana Crumb etc.). The decor is great and the service is very prompt. On Saturdays they also have the Samba.

Reviewed 7 November 2018

Loved everything about this place... the food, the atmosphere, awesome customer service.. will definitely be back!!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

Wow!! This place exceeded expectations. Great location. Delicious food. Authentic Brazilian churrasco PLUS SAMBA DANCERS!! Fun atmosphere. Had a great time and will definitely be back

Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

Let me first start by saying I am a pitmaster in Brazil and the US. I came here to gout because I was not a fan of the “bbq” I had at Hurricane Grill. The moment I walked into the restaurant I felt as though I was home in Brazil. They made me feel comfortable and part of the family! I was the crazy guy taking pics of all the food, videos of what the food tasted like and they did not mind! Gabi was my waitress and she was special because not only did we talk about Brazil, family and food, she went out of her way to ensure I liked everything! Then I got to meet the head pitmaster, Lucas! He was as cool as an ice cube and knowledgeable in meat as Wikipedia! I highly recommend coming here to forget about the day to day stress and enjoy the wine and beef!

1  Thank JasonBanks
Reviewed 2 November 2018 via mobile

My partner and I visited Braza tonight. He has been before and raves about it, it was my first time. Overall, the experience was quite enjoyable. The wait staff were attentive and friendly. For me, the lamb and beef were way underdone, cooked very very rare. That’s just a personal preference though. I thoroughly enjoyed the sides, especially the rocket salad. The absolute highlight of the meal was the pineapple. There are no words that could do the pineapple justice. Most incredible thing I’ve ever tasted.