“Exceptional!”

Blue Sky Helicopters
Ranked #22 of 353 Tours in Sydney
More attraction details
Owner description: Sydney Airport's longest established & only locally owned helicopter company. Our mission is to bring the beauty of Sydney and its magnificent surrounds to you in safety and comfort.
Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

This was fabulous and well worth the money. The four of us flew around the rugged coastline and took in the scenery of the blue mountains, the various beaches (Manly, Bondi and Rose Bay to name a few) before flying out to the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge.

Very professional and well run although I'd recommend a taxi to theirs office as there are no footpaths on the South of the airport and you end up waking on rough ground near the perimeter fence.

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

I am a nervous flyer but I would do this again and again.
Really organised and professional; highly recommended.
One of the best experiences of my life and surprisingly much cheaper than I expected!

Reviewed 23 January 2017

The views and photos you get from the flight are amazing, to be able to see two iconic landmarks from a different place is worth this trip alone, adding in the beaches and other parts of Sydney is a great extra.

It should be also noted they provide excellent customer service, due to guests on the flight before me arriving late it had a knock on affect for rest of the day, I was only 15 mins late leaving but they took the time to phone other customers to pre warn them of the delay- most companies wouldn't take the time but it shows the type of service you can get from them. Well done to them

Reviewed 23 January 2017

Last week my family and I had the pleasure of meeting Mark and the Blue Sky team. They were fantastic and would recommend them to anyone for this amazing trip

Reviewed 18 January 2017

20m helicopter ride of Sydney with Grant. He was the perfect host and very informative. My family and I were picked up promptly from our hotel and upon arrival were nicely met by the staff. We saw a safety video before the three of us had our own chopper to view Sydney. The views are stunning and the commentary by Grant really added to the experience. Words cannot describe our time and it literally flew past.

Our flight was recorded and we have just finished watching it. Windows Media Viewer or similar will not play the sound, so I would advise downloading VLC. The quality of the recording was superb.

Thank you BSH for a memorable trip. Another item on my bucket list ticked off.