Open today: 12:00 am - 11:59 pm
Book In Advance
Tours from Sydney Harbour Boat Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews fish market quarantine station secluded beach sydney harbour small group captain adam beach stops history stories fabulous trip would highly recommend this tour personal tour afternoon tour opera house great commentary different areas morning tea great photo opportunities
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Look no further when you are looking for a small group boat tour in Sydney. This tour is small, well designed and has the friendliest staff. We did tons of research and ended up going with this tour group. We were not disappointed! This tour takes you to beaches that only a small boat could do. Elodie was our guide and we cannot say enough good things about her. She was friendly, informative and all around very knowledgeable about Sydney. We had a wonderful captain but can’t remember his name (sorry). We did this tour our first day in Sydney after a long international flight and couldn’t be happier with our decision. We recommended this tour to everyone we came into contact with on our three week journey to Australia.

Date of experience: November 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Mark D, Guest Relations Manager at Sydney Harbour Boat Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate your detail, and we are so glad we could offer you a memorable experience. Best wishes, and happy holidays!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I went on this tour on November 6, 2018 (our last day in Sydney) and had a blast! Elodie is an excellent guide and she shared numerous stories and Australian history facts. This was a small group with just seven (7) of us on the boat. We really enjoyed it and one of the best and most reasonable activities you can do in Sydney. We would definitely go again.

There are 11 stops on the tour and this is a great way to see Sydney. The crew adds lots of little touches. Elodie has a special spot where they'll stop and take your photo with the Opera House and Harbour Bridge in the background. When disembarking on the beach it's recommended you take your shoes off and the boat has towels to dry your feet off when you return.

Towards the end of the cruise is time at Quarantine Station. The history is very interesting and they provide you with a drink and delicious banana bread and caramel squares. Three hours flies by and this is definitely the best way to see the city! Highly recommend!

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed 25 October 2018

My family and I had an amazing experience with Sydney Harbour Boat Tours! We booked a private harbor tour and had an incredible experience from start to finish. We highly recommend using this service for the most personable and fun-filled experience touring the harbour. The customer service was exceptional, from making the reservations with Margaux, to the harbour tour with our skipper Elodie, everything about our experience was great!! If you are visiting Sydney, there is no better way to see all the sights and really get a great feel for what the Sydney Harbour has to offer! Again, we highly recommend using Sydney Harbour Boat Tours!!

Reviewed 24 October 2018

Booked this boat tour not knowing what to expect, I can say me and my partner thought it was fantastic, Elodie was brilliant, knowledgeable and super friendly, along with our skipper they pointed out things of interest, told us about the surrounding area and history regarding it, the trips round the harbours was lovely and to see things like quarantine station and the reasons behind it were eye opening. If you get the chance this is definitely a boat trip worth taking. Fantastic, can't speak highly enough if it all

Reviewed 21 October 2018

I booked a private tour of the harbour for my spouse and I. We were only in Sydney for a night which limited our options for tours. This was the perfect choice as we could start earlier in the day and still make our flight in plenty of time.The booking process was very easy and they even arranged breakfast for us on the boat. Although the weather wasn't what I imagined, we still had the best time out on the harbour. Our lovely captain was very informative, answered our many questions and was generally just fun to be around. She even took photos for us (and was great at that too!) The boat was absolutely gorgeous too, I felt like we were in a James Bond movie! The day was as special as I hoped it would be and I can't thank this excellent, family run company enough. If you are looking for great service and a smaller group, book with Sydney Harbour Tours. And if you feel like splurging, book yourself a private tour!

Reviewed 21 October 2018

Great trip around the harbour. It was a smallish boat so it was a little choppy at times but always felt safe. Elodie is a very knowledgeable guide. There was a super beach stop at the old Quarantine station, where there is a small really interesting museum. We had coffee and cake provided as part of the tour from the small coffee shop. Good pickup location on Convention Wharf in Darling harbour.