Ways to Experience EcoTreasures
from USD 131.10
from USD 115.21
from USD 70.72
More Info
All reviews paddle boarding nature walk wet suits palm beach an amazing experience nature lovers catching the ferry our tour guide damien snorkel wildlife wetsuits beginners snokel adventure australia
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 February 2012

I did the Manly walk and snorkel at Shelley beach, which is a beautiful spot. Although I've lived in Sydney my whole life, I learnt a lot from Damien about the flora and fauna around Manly. We saw a school of squidfish, some rays, a big blue Groper and a whole bunch of reef fish. He was a great guide - very professional and fun, and the small group size was an added plus.

Date of experience: February 2012
EcoTreasures-Sydney, Owner at EcoTreasures, responded to this reviewResponded 29 February 2012

Hi Erny, Thank you the nice feedback and for sending through your pic of the stingray. I'm glad you had a good time and walked away with some information about the area. Now when you take your friends back you can pass on the information. The Manly Environmental Centre http://www.mec.org.au/ is a great place to find for information about the local natural environment and they also host a range of different events on each month you might be interested in. See you again soon. Damien

Reviewed 12 February 2012

I loved my afternoon doing the Manly Snorkel Walk and Talk Tour! The guide was really helpful and friendly and the snorkeling was brilliant. I would recommend this to anyone wanting some guidence and help with snorkeling and people who want to learn about what they see. Fun afternoon!

Date of experience: February 2012
EcoTreasures-Sydney, Owner at EcoTreasures, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2012

Thanks Jodie. I'm glad you had a good time, learnt something and enjoyed the tour. We are very luck to have protected marine reserves like Cabbage Tree Bay for our enjoyment. Every time you back snorkeling or swimming in the reserve you get more and more interested as you start to build up your marine knowledge.

Reviewed 11 February 2012

My sister and I went on the Manly Snorkel and walk tour and had an amazing time! We learnt heaps on the walk, and snorkelling was incredible. We couldn't believe the amazing colours and diversity of fish that we saw. Damien was a great guide, it was great value, and I would definitely recommend it to friends!

Date of experience: February 2012

Cheers Kaye it was a fun day in the water with some awesome sunshine. The schools of reef fish were pretty impressive and the big blue Groper is always a great sight to see. I'm glad you girls enjoyed your late Christmas present to each other. Might see you again soon if you get a team building group together from work

Reviewed 6 February 2012

Damien was a great guide! He was professional and informative throughout the whole experience. What I really liked about the guy is that he was light hearted, funny and laid back while maintaining his professionalism and sticking to the itinerary. My friend and I had a great time!!

Highly recommended experience at the always lovely Manly!

George Gilto - Manly Snorkel 4th Feb 2012

Date of experience: February 2012

Thank you for the great feedback George. You did very well to face your fear of Sharks and get into the water to discover the underwater world of manly. As we chatted your are more likely to die from a coconut falling on your head than Shark attack. I hope this is the start of you spending more time in the ocean and learning more about the marine world to grow your interest end enjoyment. Damien

Reviewed 23 January 2012

We booked for snorkelling with my friend and the experience was amazing. I honestly loved the whole experience. Very good and professional organised. Highly recommended .

Dimitrios kapotas