“Amazing wine, food and company!”

Hunter Valley Wine Tasting Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
USD 118.60*
and up
Hunter Valley Wine-Tasting Day Tour from Sydney
Ranked #7 of 92 Food & Drink in Sydney
More attraction details
Owner description: Hunter Valley Wine Tasting Tours specialises in small personal wine tours to the Hunter Valley. We operate a daily wine tour from Sydney as well as a daily local wine tour operating from within the Hunter Valley and also regular departures from Newcastle. Why not join us for a fun day touring the wineries of the oldest wine region of Australia? You’ll travel in comfort and style in one of our luxury Mercedes Benz vehicles and enjoy private wine tastings at a great selection of Hunter wineries, large and small, enjoy a choice of 3 lunch options at Epicure Cafe and also visit the local cheese and chocolate shops during the day. This tour is a great way to experience the Hunter. The tour will be conducted by one of our team of experienced drivers/guides - all of whom have earned many favourable comments from other Trip Advisor members.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 10 June 2012

Keith was an excellent driver and commentator! I had an amazing day! Great wine, good food, fantastic company!!

There are newer reviews for Hunter Valley Wine Tasting Tours

Reviewed 6 June 2012

We had an amazing time during our tour. We were a family group that came for a wedding and thought a tour of your wine country would be fun and it was-we even saw Kangaroos. Robert was fantastic and was very knowledgeable not only about the Hunter Valley but also the actual wine making process. We would highly recommend this tour again. I will always buy Aussie wines but I still love my California wines the best. Aussie Shiraz is really fantastic.

Reviewed 3 June 2012

Would highly recommend this tour guide to anyone that is looking for a real wine country experience. The guide was very comprehensive in his knowledge & we enjoyed his tour. Thanks Mike we will ask for you next time we visit the HV!

Reviewed 25 May 2012 via mobile

Hi there!
I wanted to say a huge thank you for organising a brilliant day in the Hunter for myself & family in short notice.
Rob was excellent! We all had a fabulous day!
Once again THANK YOU :)

Reviewed 23 May 2012

Our driver was excellent, extremely flexible, great vehicle with lots of space - love the fridge in the back! We had an absolutely wonderful worry-free day, and my mum just loved it. I'd recommend this to anyone of my friends. We were my fiance and I with my mum.