“So much fun! Graeme is a party by himself”

Bike Buffs - Sydney Bicycle Tours
Ranked #9 of 240 Outdoor Activities in Sydney
More attraction details
Owner description: We would love to show you this sparkling harbour city from the engaging perspective of a small group guided bicycle tour. This is a fun, invigorating and memorable way to explore Sydney, away from vehicles with heaps of photo opportunities. "This was by far the best and most personal tour we did in Sydney, we loved having the freedom of a bicycle and a fun and educated tour guide. It was easy pedalling on excellent bikes, and we received cold spring water, a snack pack and best of all, a wonderful photo essay of our tour in our our inbox free of charge.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Houston, Texas
3 attraction reviews
“So much fun! Graeme is a party by himself”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2012

Had a fantastic time on our Sydney bike tour with Graeme. He knows all the best places to take you and is so much fun! You will spend the whole day laughing and getting to see Sydney close up. He keeps the groups small so you don't get lost in a ton of people. The bikes, gear and snacks are provided. It's a wonderful outing for locals and tourists. I HIGHLY recommend!!!!

toronto
4 attraction reviews
“A Magical ride in Sydney”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2012

We had a fantastic time on our bike ride with Graeme. What a nice guy. My husband is unusually tall but that didn't detour our host. He was fitted with a quality bike and made to feel important and comfortable, even after his size and effort broke the chain. The entire bike was replaced with not a worry (as they say over there) and we carried on with the great tour. My 14 year old had the best time and adored the wacky pictures that Graeme took of the group and I loved all the smiles. Thanks so much for making our time in Sydney an extraordinary one. I recommend this classy, relaxed and fun bike tour with full marks. Thanks Bike Buffs!

Hauppauge, New York
“Is there any other way to see Sydney?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2012

Graeme's bike buffs tour was the highlight of our visit to Sydney. I think that even beat out the fact that I was traveling with my lovely wife and her two sisters! What a lucky guy.
Thanks, Graeme.

Visited February 2012
New Jersey
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Simply Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2012

This is my first time leaving a review, as I am a college student, but this tour was phenomenal. I am studying abroad in Australia, and this tour was a great day activity for my group of eight!

Graeme is fantastic, entertaining, knowledgeable, and energetic (well, I guess you'd have to be at his age, biking twenty plus miles a day!). Don't think because you're not in shape that you can't do this tour. Yes, we did bike twenty miles, but we made plenty of lengthy stops along the way. Graeme stops for a generous amount of time so you can take pictures. But don't you worry, he takes tons along the way! They aren't boring pictures either! He had us doing all sorts of fun and memorable poses!

This tour was the best way to see the city. There is no way we would have been able to see as much as we did, if we didn't go on this tour. A car, bus, or train would not have allowed us to get around the city and see the sights in the amount of time we did!
Graeme even molds the tour around you! We had mentioned we wanted to go to the markets the following day, and Graeme said he would take us there and show us by bike, and told us we could stop and shop if we wanted to. He is certainly very knowledgeable and knows the best spots! He took us to many spots that only the locals would know about, and we had a great lunch in the Botanical Gardens.

Graeme is a fantastic tour guide and by the end of the tour, I felt like we really knew him and he really knew us. We were sad to leave! My body is still feeling it, but I'm revisiting Sydney by the pictures!

Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
“Best way to see Sydney!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2012

I had the best time on this tour!! Truly a great value! Tour guides very knowledgeable and friendly. Would recommend this trip to anyone who is looking for a fun filled day of cycling!

p.s Guides take several pictures along the way so you can focus on having a great time and not fumbling around with your camera!!!