Open today: 9:00 am - 8:00 pm

Reviewed 31 January 2021
undercoverelephant
Sydney, Australia
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Sydney
BridgeClimb Sydney
2,177 Reviews
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 February 2022 via mobile

Excellent experience, exceeded all our expectations. The team at Prancing Horse were incredible. Would recommend this experience to anyone.

Date of experience: February 2022
Reviewed 31 January 2021 via mobile

If you like fast cars and driving, this is a perfect, a full days driving on the central coast, lunch and a harbour cruise, I can’t fault this company, very few companies promise and can deliver. They can .

Date of experience: January 2021
1  Thank undercoverelephant
Reviewed 7 December 2020 via mobile

My wife and I just came back from Prancing Horse’s Kiama event. It was quite literally, one of the best days of my life! Special thanks to Matt and Nick who were incredible hosts - they made the day feel special, and created the perfect environment and itinerary for us to relax, enjoy the cars, and the beautiful area. There was definitely more than enough time with each car, not to mention the car line up was epic. The experience was worth every cent and my wife and I look forward to coming back in the future. Thank you Prancing Horse!

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 31 August 2020 via mobile

This was a gift from my fiancée but we both enjoyed it. Matt was so professional and made the day lots of fun. He was very informative and explained every detail of the cars and the route for the day. Nothing was an issue and I can say it was the most fun I’ve ever had in a car. I highly recommend for anyone wanting this truely epic and unforgettable experience.

Date of experience: August 2020
Reviewed 28 August 2020

I loved this experience and hope to be able to enjoy it again some day. Matt and Walter were great, relaxed and welcoming. We met another a guy doing again for his third time, this time with his adult son. He said before we started, all the reviews are true. My experience supports these too.

Getting to drive and enjoy a Lotus, Merc AMG GTS followed by a Ferrari then the Lamborghini through some great roads through the southern highlands on a beautiful day was fantastic. I thoroughly recommend this.

Date of experience: August 2020