Open today: 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Review Highlights
Perfect day

If you like fast cars and driving, this is a perfect, a full days driving on the central coast... read more

Reviewed 31 January 2021
undercoverelephant
Sydney, Australia
via mobile
Incredible driving experience!

My wife and I just came back from Prancing Horse’s Kiama event. It was quite literally, one of the... read more

Reviewed 7 December 2020
P1366PGstevenj
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Sydney
from USD 33.85
from USD 185.01
from USD 44.20
from USD 25.19
More Info
All reviews driving experience blue swimmer best days of my life birthday present finest restaurants unforgettable experience lamborghini cars huracan route
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 June 2019

Would highly recommend a Prancing Horse experience!! We celebrated my partners 40th at Cape Schanck, Victoria in April and it was the best gift he could have received. Matt and Walter are amazing and the cars well, they speak for themselves. The dining experience was sensational as well, so even though the cars are the highlight the whole experience is just fantastic. It was such a fun day, I wouldn't hesitate booking an experience with the Prancing Horse team again.

Reviewed 2 May 2019

This is not the first time I've had the pleasure of a "Prancing Horse drive experience", and each time I do a drive-day I have an absolute blast!
Not just the experience of driving the latest and best super-cars available, but the entire day always exceeds my expectations. Matt and Walter are a pleasure to spend the day with, and they take you through the best routes to only the finest destinations which simply makes the day perfect. I couldn't recommend them enough. An absolute MUST for anyones (not just a car enthusiasts) "bucket list".

Reviewed 1 May 2019

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed the Prancing Horse Luxury Drive Experience at Cape Schanck in Victoria. The entire experience was amazing. As hosts, Matt and Walter could not have been more welcoming, caring, insightful and great company throughout the driving day. Our accommodation at RACV Cape Schanck was first class and we enjoyed all meals at the resort’s restaurants and dining areas.
The driving day was first class. It was my wife’s birthday present and therefore she did all of the driving. Being a car lover, she fell in love with the Lamborghini and Ferrari and the time in the cars let her experience their full potential, despite it being a little wet in the morning. Our lunch at Paringa Estate Winery was excellent. The food beautiful and the wine, delightful.
I would recommend this package to anyone and everyone. Much more than a car driving experience. Thank you so much to Matt, Walter and the team at Prancing Horse.
Clayton and Karen Sturzaker.

Reviewed 16 October 2018

Can't recommend this highly enough. Walter, Matt, Stefano and Julian put on an exquisite experience. The drive experience is truly one of a kind, the dining and social activities that complement the drive experience are divine. Fantastic for couples and car lovers. We'd do it again...

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 9 August 2018

Big thank you to the thoughtful team at Prancing Horse for facilitating such an exciting experience that i'm looking forward to rebooking. Outstanding cars, excellent food and efforts all round. Wow see you all again!

Anthony R