Open today: 7:00 am - 9:00 pm
Book In Advance
Tours from Ultimately Sydney tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Ultimately Sydney
from USD 188.69
More Info
from USD 100.15
More Info
All reviews half day tour great tour local perspective enjoyable tour small tour interesting experience city tour driver guide history lesson great overview different areas tour company kings cross bondi beach rohan stops information
Reviewed 14 March 2018

I had an awesome time with our tour guide and the group on the weekend. We all quickly become friends. There was great food and drinks. Actually, there was heaps of great food. Highly recommended to both visitors and locals alike.

Date of experience: March 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
UltSyd, Manager at Ultimately Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Thank you for your feedback..!! We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

My husband and I took the half-day Sydney tour with Antonio as our guide. We were very fortunate as we signed up for a small tour and turned out we were the only two people on it! Antonio was a delight, and we even had time to stop for a delicious espresso on Bondi Beach (Melbourne takes great pride -- justifiably -- in its coffee). Antonio is not only an extremely well-informed guide, he is also a lovely person and we thoroughly enjoyed our time with him.

Date of experience: March 2018
UltSyd, Manager at Ultimately Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Thank you so much for your review. We are so glad that you loved the coffee on Bondi..!!! I assume you are from Melbourne? :)
Yes, we are so lucky to have Antonio on our team, we value him greatly. Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

This review is long overdue. I took a Sydney hop on, hop off tour and due to mobility challenges, was only comfortable "hopping on." I never hopped off but once I fell in love with the city I knew I needed to explore further. Enter Ultimately Sydney and the unofficial city docent, Alecks. If the city isn't paying him to give tours, they should have him on the payroll. Granted the day was warm and sunny but Alecks made Sydney come to life with history, anecdotes and information that felt like for insiders only. His knowledge and passion for Sydney was contagious. Plus, Alecks was quietly aware that walking for me was at times, challenging and as such was patient and accommodating. Chivalry is alive and well in Sydney. Thank you Alecks and Ultimately Sydney!

Date of experience: November 2017
UltSyd, Manager at Ultimately Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Thank you so much for your review Maria! Yes, Alecks is a true gentleman and a tour guide whom we value greatly on our team. I agree, the City of Sydney should be very grateful that they have such a fine ambassador :) I will forward your comments onto Alecks as the recognition means alot and is sure to put a huge smile on his face. Thank you again.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Our family of four had a great time exploring Sydney with our knowledgeable guide Steve. He picked us up at our hotel shortly after we landed. It was a great way to spend our first day in Australia. We explored all the major sites and areas of the city. Steve was very friendly and did a great job running through the history of this beautiful place. He kept us all awake, interested and moving after our 24+ travel hours. I highly recommend Ultimately Sydney Tours. They have a nice selection of tour options and were happy to tailor to our needs / interests. We booked the "Full Day Grand Sydney Tour". It was nice to have a private guide in a small van as opposed to being in a large group or bus.

Date of experience: July 2017
UltSyd, Manager at Ultimately Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2017

Thank you so much for your review and recommendation. We are so happy that you enjoyed Sydney..!! Yes, we are very lucky to have Steve working with US. He is a true professional. I'm glad he was able to keep you awake after such a grueling journey and hopefully your Australian experience will be worth the travel time and distance.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

My wife and I absolutely loved the Ultimately Sydney tour. We booked it because we knew we wanted to visit Sydney for the beauty and food, but knew virtually nothing of the culture and history of Australia. Our guide Helen Fraser was wonderful, effusive, easy to chat with, and taught us so many interesting tid bits about Australia. The tour was 4 hours and featured rides through small neighborhoods with different personalities, as well as scenic photo op locations at Bondi Beach, McQuarrie's Lighthouse, another short beautiful trail I cannot remember the name of.
The van was clean and comfortable. She gave us some suggestions of things to see before we left the city too. All in all it turned into the highlight of our trip. We learned some Aussie slang along the way as well... So stop "stuffin" around and try the tour if you're in Sydney, it's great!

Date of experience: July 2017
UltSyd, Manager at Ultimately Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Hey there Matt,
Thank you for your review. Helen's excited that you mentioned Macquarie’s Lighthouse, as she thinks that monument to be A SYMBOL of the Australian way :)

"Stuffin around"... hahaha... BEST REVIEW EVER..!!