Open today: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Beautiful beach walk

Completing the Bay of Fires Walk was on my bucket-list for several years so to actually do it was a... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Jenelle Q
Sydney, Australia
Wilsons Promontory 3 Day Walk

We did this walk a week ago. It was a fabulous experience. Our guides, Richard and Angie, were... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
carolbR7878SG
Sydney, Australia

Recommended experiences in and around Sydney
from USD 158.89
from USD 111.95
from USD 28.89
Sydney BridgeClimb
1,813 Reviews
from USD 121.34
More Info
All reviews shark island blue mountains great company three sisters own pace knowledgeable guide prawns day tour private tour lots of fun hike 4wd kayaking track australia scenery backpack
Reviewed 8 October 2014

Living in Sydney we had visited the Blue Mountains on several occasions and decided to experience another side of the Blue Mountains through Life's An Adventure. Did not know what to expect when we were picked up by our friendly guide Adam who had an astonishing knowledge of the Australian bush and was very entertaining as we navigated through breathtaking sites which we NEVER would have seen without such insider knowledge. We were able to avoid the hoards of tourists and instead indulged in the wonder of the Blue Mountains in absolute serenity (though a bit of effort in required in hiking through the bush). The day rang true to the company name - highly recommended.

Date of experience: October 2014
1  Thank er33
Lifesanadventureteam, Front Office Manager at Life's An Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2014

Wow what a great review, Adam will be stoked you had such as wonderful day out with him in the Blue Mountains. We really strive to provide a very personalised tour of the Blue Mountains away and great to hear you felt we succeeded. Love to see you on another adventure in the future.

Reviewed 13 September 2014

The reason I chose to go on a full day tour of The Blue Mountains was because of the raving reviews I read on here.

From 7am when Dru collected me from the hotel (yes - the company offer collections..another bonus), I knew it would be a great day as I have never known such enthusiasm so early in the morning (apart from me!).

On the way to pick up other equally excitable tourists, Dru gave me a synopsis upon request of his life & experiences to date and be assured folks...you are SAFE hands. As an Englishman, I was asking about snakes, spiders and anything else and Dru was extremely reassuring and knew so much about EVERYTHING in this wonderful country.

I would say the selling point of Life's an Adventure is that you you visit 'famous' spots/locations however, you see them from a completely different perspective and away from the beaten track and litter dropping crowds. This for me made my experience so special and I have some incredible images with lots of ingrained knowledge about the landmarks in the back of my mind for ever (although I do like the sound of the mountain bike tour which Drew leads so may go back next year!).

The picnic was truly delicious and there was even leftovers! Dru played the perfect host serving us chilled wine in a spectacular location with nobody else around.All you could hear was the wildlife in the valley below - It was perfect and an absolute MUST DO!

If you are looking for a truly memorable day which encompasses unrivalled views, great company, education about the region and the nature...and wish to learn few survival skills along the way; book this trip of a lifetime!

Thank you again.

Date of experience: April 2014
2  Thank Joel T
Lifesanadventureteam, Manager at Life's An Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2014

Wow Joel was an amazing and detailed review. So glad you had a brilliant day with us in the Blue Mountains. I will pass your comments on to Drew who will be stoked you loved your day so much!

Reviewed 1 September 2014

Had an awesome time. My friends and I found the track quite hard, but Nigel looked after us all the way. Met some wonderful walkers on our trip and now I can get shoes on my feet again I am ready for another adventure.

Date of experience: August 2014
Vicki N, General Manager at Life's An Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2015

We are so happy you Enjoyed it to that extent not one time but both!! the different seasons do differentiate the tour as you saw! Here at Lifes An Adventure we always like to make your tour more personalized as we feel is how you get the best out of the experience. We hope to see you again sometime Sharon!

Reviewed 30 August 2014

Fantastic fun tour in some challenging condition's in the harbour, some amazing views of the city form a unique perspective. Mark was a fantastic guide who kept us entertained throughout even whilst battling the rather challenging elements. Defiantly recommend to anyone wanting a different look at the city.

Date of experience: August 2014

Thanks Mike for your fantastic review - glad you had a brilliant day out on Sydney Harbour. Mark always makes any tour fun and entertaining! All the best.

Reviewed 30 August 2014

My 2 girlfriends and I traveled for a little over 2 weeks in Australia and the Blue Mountains Valley of the Waterfalls hike by Life's an Adventure was one of our favorite experiences of the entire trip. Drew was a phenomenal and enthusiastic guide and his love for the Blue Mountains really came out as he took us around. The sights are unbelievable and the beauty of the Blue Mountains is really spectacular. Drew also picked us up in Sydney and then dropped us off at any place we wanted in the city on the way back, which was so nice and made it very easy for us to start our night out! You must make this hike a part of your Sydney itinerary!

1  Thank Lauren C
Julie B, Front Office Manager at Life's An Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2014

Hi Lauren, thanks for the fantastic review. Dru is the best guide and his passion for the Blue Mountains is highly contagious ! Thanks for sharing your experience and we look forward to seeing you again.