“The Blue Mountains, New South Wales”

Life's An Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Listing for DAY TOURS ONLY. Trip Advisor does not allow reviews for multi day tour packages on this site. Please post your reviews here for Life's An Adventure day tours including Sydney Harbour lunch kayaks, Blue Mountains hiking and Blue Mountains 4WD sightseeing tours only.
Reviewed 26 September 2013

What a fantastic hike !
We passed through a valley of waterfalls ,walked for hours in the middle of a very alive rainforest and climbed rocks until we found the Ruined Castle formation.
The Blue Mountains cliffs take us back to a 300 million years ago geological past. Truly amazing.
Since our hikes offered a medium/high difficulty level and it was a relief to know we were in the safe hands of Drew, our very enthusiastic and cheerful guide.
And I should add that although my husband and I are reasonable fit we noticed the Blue Mountains offer easier tracks which can be taken by less experience walkers, old people and young children.

Julie B, Manager at Life's An Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2013

Thank you for an amazing review Saigonita. We're delighted you enjoyed the Ruined Castle 1 day hike as much as we do. The Blue Mountains region is such an amazing place to call our office its easy to understand how our guides are so passionate about the area, and even more delighted to be sharing it with you!

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"terrain"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 23 September 2013

Very enjoyable experience of kayaking on Sydney harbour. The guide was very knowledge on kayak safety as well as the surrounding area. Would love to do it again next time I am in Sydney! It was a great way to see Sydney!

Hi Colleen, thank you so much for your review, we're delighted you enjoyed your morning kayak so much! We work in the most beautiful harbour in the world (in my opinion) and we love to share it with you so you love it as much as we do! Safety is always paramount for us in the kayaks and the harbour and our guides love to share their knowledge. See you in Sydney for another paddle sometime soon!

Reviewed 27 August 2013

If you want an unforgettable experience of the Blue Mountains and not just the touristy sightseeing, Life's an Adventure is the tour for you. We went on their 4WD day trip, and it was one of the best experiences we ever had! Mark, who is also the owner and Gyan, our guides are not only passionate and knowledgable, but went out of their way to make the trip memorable! We went hiking on trails that only locals went to, had morning tea and lunch with spectacular views of the Blue Mountains and had entertaining conversations with our fellow travelers and our guides.

You do pay a premium for the tour, but it's worth it!

1  Thank AvidKLTraveller
Julie B, Manager at Life's An Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2013

Thank you for the rave review & so glad you enjoyed our Best of The Blue Mountains 4WD tour.
Sounds like Marks contagious passion for the Blue Mountains rubbed off on you !
Gynes is new to the team, and proving to be a very popular guide , he is off trekking the Himalayas at the moment, so check out our Facebook page for updates.
Our 4WD trip is an indulgence and a premium tour , but just as you have mentioned worth every dollar !
I will be sure and pass on your comments to the guys and we are really happy that you enjoyed your day out with Life' s an Adventure . Hope to take you on another adventure next time you are in Sydney

Reviewed 16 August 2013

I traveled solo to sydney on a whim due to obtaining a cheap plane ticket. I knew sydney had a lot to offer but didn't know how to really experience it. I knew I wanted to go to the mountains for a day trip so after reading lots of reviews, I booked the panoramic hike with Life's An Adventure. I could not have been more satisfied. The weather was perfect, about 74degrees (22 Celsius), the group was small, and the guides felt like family. The hike was an easy, enjoyable walk to a stunning viewpoint. Along the way, the guide educated us on several different types of plants. At the top of the point, you enjoy a delicious lunch and beverage. While on the hike, we only came across one other couple- locals in the area. The guides take you off the beaten path, away from the crowds so you can really appreciate the beauty around you. I enjoyed my time with my new friends so well, that I booked the kayaking tour in sydney harbor for the next day.

The sydney harbor kayaking tour was amazing. It was beautiful. We kayaked around the harbor, viewing the iconic Opera house and Harbor Bridge. We kayaked to Shark Island where we had a delicious lunch (I'm now on a search for delicious smoked salmon in America).
After kayaking, Mark insisted on dropping me off at Manly Beach (where I had planned on going next) instead of taking the ferry. He drove me around showing me the city. It was so wonderful to have someone show you around that loves their city so much. It was obvious he loved where he was from, and simply just wanted to show it off. He recommended some great bars and restaurants for me to stop at while I was there.

Life's An Adventure tours made my Sydney experience a more memorable and enjoyable one. Because of their active tours that forced me outside into nature's beauty and their hospitality, I HIGHLY recommend them and will definitely book again when I return. :)
Thank you Guys!!

1  Thank Rachellynn87
Julie B, Manager at Life's An Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2013

Thanks so much for your amazing review Rachel. All our guides take immense pride in showing off Sydney and the Blue Mountains to our guests, we want to make sure you love the place as much as we do.
Definitely get in contact with the office when you come back, there is so much more for you to see and we will do you a special returning customer deal!