Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 October 2019 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay at Kafnu. The room was basic, but still clean, mode, quiet and convenient. I thought it was very well priced and the staff were lovely. I would recommend to others, and happily staff there again.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
SimonGMKafnu, General Manager at Kafnu Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2019

I will pass on your feedback to the team.
We look forward to you staying with us again.

Reviewed 5 September 2019

Staff were absolutely amazing. Thanks for Trent and Claudia I could have asked for more amazing team and a great venue. The room was very nice, was not overall large but was the perfect use of space. The additional facilities great for relaxing and location very easy.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Hi
Thank you so much for your great feedback.
Trent and Claudia are delighted with your comments.

We look forward to you staying with us again soon.

Reviewed 2 August 2019

I enjoyed my stay at the Kafnu Alexandria.
I stayed there a week after they opened for the weekend. The experience was totally different.
It's located in the heart of Alexandria. It is a hotel with functional office spaces and meeting rooms.
The room I stayed at was very clean and well maintained.

Close to the markets and restaurants.

Date of stay: May 2019

Hi,
Thank you for taking the chance on a new property and so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 1 August 2019

Kafnu is perfect for a business trip focused on creative projects and getting to meetings on time. Easy access into the city and airport and great facilities. The bed was so comfy I couldn't believe it!

Date of stay: July 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SimonGMKafnu, General Manager at Kafnu Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2019

Hi Cathryn
So pleased you had a great nights sleep.
We look forward to hosting you again soon.
Regards
Simon

Reviewed 30 July 2019

WOW! From the moment I entered Kafnu Alexandria, I was blown away. The facilities are beyond amazing! The staff were so helpful! And, my room was exactly everything I needed + more. The surrounds and location again, was so convenient and made my few days of business a little more relaxing and enjoyable. Will definately be back and have recommended Kafnu Alexandria to so many of our colleagues.

Date of stay: May 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SimonGMKafnu, General Manager at Kafnu Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2019

Hi Kenzie Collective,
Thanks so much for your kind words and for the recommendations.
Hope to see you again soon.
Simon