Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 August 2019

I enjoyed my stay at the Kafnu Alexandria.
I stayed there a week after they opened for the weekend. The experience was totally different.
It's located in the heart of Alexandria. It is a hotel with functional office spaces and meeting rooms.
The room I stayed at was very clean and well maintained.

Close to the markets and restaurants.

Date of stay: May 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SimonGMKafnu, General Manager at Kafnu Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2019

Hi,
Thank you for taking the chance on a new property and so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Cheers

Reviewed 1 August 2019

Kafnu is perfect for a business trip focused on creative projects and getting to meetings on time. Easy access into the city and airport and great facilities. The bed was so comfy I couldn't believe it!

Date of stay: July 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SimonGMKafnu, General Manager at Kafnu Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2019

Hi Cathryn
So pleased you had a great nights sleep.
We look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed 30 July 2019

WOW! From the moment I entered Kafnu Alexandria, I was blown away. The facilities are beyond amazing! The staff were so helpful! And, my room was exactly everything I needed + more. The surrounds and location again, was so convenient and made my few days of business a little more relaxing and enjoyable. Will definately be back and have recommended Kafnu Alexandria to so many of our colleagues.

Date of stay: May 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SimonGMKafnu, General Manager at Kafnu Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2019

Hi Kenzie Collective,
Thanks so much for your kind words and for the recommendations.
Hope to see you again soon.
Cheers

Reviewed 30 July 2019

Good coffee machine, nice service, easy to find. Room was neat, reasonably sized, good bathroom. Quiet environment with good restuarant options nearby. Didn't use the kitchen but looked like it had everything there to cook.

Date of stay: July 2019

Hi teapea2019
We all love the coffee here its a local roast called Little Marionette.
Our little kitchens offer filtered and sparkling water, toaster, microwave and everything you need to prepare and serve breakfast or a meal on the go.
Catch up next time

Reviewed 30 July 2019

Great spot to spend a few days and central to rail lines, airport and city. Staff very helpful. I had a work meeting in the business centre and my husband and I took a few extra days and enjoyed sydney. A great location.

Date of stay: June 2019

Thanks, Cecilia,
I'll pass on your comments to the team.
So please you were able to mix business with pleasure.