Sheraton on the Park, Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
USD 165
USD 152
Sheraton.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 184/night.

Shangri-La Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
USD 232
USD 188
  • Pool
Radisson Hotel And Suites Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
USD 132
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 152/night.

Holiday Inn Old Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
USD 148
USD 129
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 149/night.

Four Seasons Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
USD 264
USD 185
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 217/night.

The Grace Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
USD 139
USD 133
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 164/night.

USD 182
USD 144
PARKROYALhotels
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 172/night.

InterContinental Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
USD 493
USD 145
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 164/night.

Mantra 2 Bond Street(Sydney)(Great Value!)
USD 146
USD 134
Agoda.com
2,092 results
All reviewshyde parkmuseum stationhot breakfastgreat locationshared facilitiesbudget hotelprivate bathroomfree breakfastoxford streetdouble roomwalking distancepublic transportcentral locationwould stay againdarling harbouropera housefridge
Reviewed 5 June 2018

the value is excellent for the money. I stayed here for 13 nights and never had an issue. I had a double room with a shared bathroom. The room was very comfortable- I felt that I had everything that I needed! There was a kettle, some teas and sugars, 2 glasses, 2 mugs, 2 spoons, and hair dryer ( other than the kettle and the hairdryer, these were all a pleasant surprise to me). Additionally, there was a mini fridge that had a mini freezer (yay!). There was also an iron and ironing board. There is a safety deposit box that needs a $10 deposit (so i would suggest having a $10 AUD bill ready) inside the room, which is always something I look for when I travel. The bed is comfy and pillows are soft. The TV was good quality (though I didn't watch it too much) Towels are provided and changed daily. The internet connection was outstanding (much better than most places I've ever stayed at) all throughout the hotel. I had no problem making online phone calls or skype calls through my phone and laptop The bathrooms were good! They were nothing fancy, but clean and I felt very comfortable there during my entire stay. In the female bathroom there were 2 showers and 2 toilets and 4 sinks. Though it was shared, I often felt as though it was private since it was never busy and I was usually the only one using it. The included breakfast was simple but much better than I've had at other places. I didn't eat here every day during my stay, but mostly because I just wanted to try a lot of different foods. There was an assortment of toast, spreads: jam, butter, peanut butter, honey, vegemite, juices, a large assortment of cereals, fruit, yogurt, tea, coffee, and milk. the location was AMAZING, 3-5 minutes walk to museum station that has trains and buses that will take you anywhere you want to go. There is an IGA close by for any groceries, there are A LOT of places for food/coffee (try any coffee there! its remarkable) within a ten min radius.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank 123travellerdar
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

My room was ready really early what was a good point ! But the room was really noisy ... From outside and inside (fan turning all the time with no possibility to turn it off) ... Service was correct and breakfast (included) was not exceptional but correct.

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

It was 5 nights staying at this hotel of us. I am happy with clean room and friendly staff. It's location is right in center and so easy for walking around. That is worth to money we paid because it is so expensive at this city.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Nha Trang S
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Very clean but basic rooms. Comfy bed. They are updating at the moment. Shared bathroom but they were very clean as well. Short walk to Hyde Park and Central Station. Friendly staff. Good budget hotel.

Reviewed 11 May 2018

Near to the lovely Hyde Park. Convenient for museum station (a few minutes walk), Circular Quay (c 30 mins walk) and Darling Harbour (c 20 mins walk). Good breakfast. Cafe/bar on site. Used the laundry (washing machine & dryer)

Room Tip: Quieter rooms looking into courtyard with palm tree
Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel