Lowest prices for your stay
AU$299
Fully refundable before Sat, 9 Mar
AU$299
Fully refundable before Sat, 9 Mar
No prepayment needed
Get rewarded with One Key
Algotels
AU$292
All reviews central park mall kensington street walk in shower upgraded to a suite modern hotel front desk staff stay there again the room service menu coffee machine easy walking distance public transport room was spacious breakfast buffet short stroll good size bed and pillows house keeping
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 October 2023 via mobile

We loved our stay at Four Points by Sheraton. We stayed for one night with our 4 year old as a bit of a staycation. The service was great, the front desk offered us a drink on arrival and we got straight into our room.

The room itself is spacious and has everything you need for a short stay. Our son slept on the side bed which was really comfy, as was the big king bed. My husband took my son to watch a show and I got some time to relax and watch tv, I also took the opportunity to order room service which was great - the club sandwich was delish!

Breakfast the next morning was great, eggs to order and plenty to choose from at the buffet.

Location was great, close to Haymarket and central station. Will definitley stay again next time we need a hotel in the city.

Date of stay: October 2023
Reviewed 5 October 2023 via mobile

I am currently staying in the Four Points. Very comfortable and clean with great facilities. Very good choice for breakfast and staff are so friendly and helpful. Special call out for Julie in the dining room who was so understanding when I spilled my juice everywhere. Highly recommended overall.

Date of stay: October 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Fintan S
Reviewed 1 September 2023

Fantastic hotel. Not at all what I would expect from a Four Points Sheraton, so much better. Even better than some of the Westin and Marriott hotels. The room was very clean, comfortable and in excellent condition. The breakfast buffet was superb. They also do eggs made to order. Staff were all very friendly and helpful. If I ever am back in Sydney, I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank chrisbA8775QZ
Reviewed 23 August 2023 via mobile

Total honesty, I chose this hotel because it was the cheapest Marriott in Sydney and I'd rather be tired and walk everywhere (or take a train 10 min away or spend a few bucks on Uber once and a while) than spend 100's more a night somewhere else. However, I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the hotel and the surrounding area. I would absolutely choose to stay at this hotel again, if in Sydney.

We came in very early. Too early to check in so Noah pre-checked us in and let us leave our bags. He was gracious enough to give us time to use the restrooms and take what we needed before putting the bags away. We ended up eating and seeing a movie next door. Noah actually called early because they did their best to make sure we got into our rooms. I appreciated this so much. Noah was also really good about giving us a late check-out. I mean I have "guaranteed" 2pm check-out but he made sure that our key would operate after 11am and all that.

Everyone at the check-in counter was nice and personable. Actually, every employee we came into contact with was this way.

The room itself was large and well equipped. The bed was great for sleeping and I loved the way the drapes were placed to keep out the maximum amount of light out. The thermostat worked well for us. We had a great view on the 18th floor (but my parents on the 13th had a less sunlit version.) I appreciate that they left cream for us in the mini fridge. This isn't an oversight by housekeeping to clear old items from the fridge. The hotel provided the extended shelf life cream. The only things I wasn't a big fan of were the narrow doors and the low water pressure. We made due though.

The surrounding area is full of a lot of young people (there's a college across the street) but that meant there was a lot of good food at good pricing around. We ate at Spice Alley twice, we loved it so much.

Date of stay: August 2023
1  Thank Catajae94
Reviewed 2 August 2023 via mobile

Stayed here while attending two games of the Woman’s World Cup.
The location is superb! Just two blocks from the Central Station you are literally steps away from anything in Sydney.
The building and general aspect of the hotel gives you a clue of how good the stay is going to be.
The staff not only acknowledges you but shows real interest in serving you.
Rooms (I stayed in two) are top notch with no glitches. Comfortable bed and great pillows. Plenty of space to enjoy your time there.
Bathrooms are huge and full of small details.
Special mention to the bar. Due to my status at Bonvoy I received a free cocktail and… it came with a bag of popcorn recently done! Nothing beats just-made pop corn.
Great value for a stay a Sydney outside the most “touristy” areas

Date of stay: July 2023