Review Highlights
Great for family parties

I chose this place to celebrate an 11 yo birthday with family and a couple of friends. We... read more

Reviewed 14 September 2019
Irina B
Sydney, Australia
wonderful venue for a special celebration

Celebrated my husbands 70th birthday with our family of varying adult ages last night . Everybody... read more

Reviewed 26 May 2019
dinkysydney
St. Ives, Australia

Recommended experiences in and around Sydney
from USD 33.03
from USD 19.66
from USD 51.11
from USD 30.20
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 October 2018 via mobile

Went there last month, Mind blowing tricks and awesome ambience. It was worth every penny spent. We even loved the food and the syaff was very friendly. Would definitely go there again with my friends and family.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 30 October 2018

What an enchanting place!

Loved the atmosphere and the staff were very friendly and gave fantastic service. I loved how they were all wearing top hats. The food was very good, especially the creme brulee.

We enjoyed some very unique coktails at The Top Hat Bar after the show.

The magic show was most entertaining and the magician was amazing with the tricks he performed. He was also pretty funny. The appearing doves just blew the whole audience away. But my favourite was the last trick which you all have to see for yourselves.

This is definitely worth experiencing. I've never been to a place like this before.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

If you see this special on Groupon, do it! It’s a fun experience. What I love best about this place is the passion for the magic industry the staff show and the owner whom I am assuming is the magician. It is something you would expect to see in Vegas!

It was warming, the food was tasty, the wine list was extensive. Magic show was for about 1 hour. I would call it comedy illusion more then anything.

As I said, I rate it! In all it’s naf glory ❤️

Im a big believer in supporting dying trends!

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2018

We went here as saw it on a the Morning Show. We had to arrive at 6.15pm. We were served and finished our meal by 7.30pm - food was small but okay taste. Show didn't start until 8.30pm. Was far too long to arrive at 6.15pm and we got very bored, just sitting and waiting. They had 2 roving magicians, we saw one for 5mins (he was quite good) and that was it during the long pre-show wait. Magician came on and whilst pleasant enough, was very corny and the show was amateurish. We weren't impressed and certainly wouldn't recommend it.

Date of experience: August 2018
5  Thank 781Suzi
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Had a 21st birthday celebration at venue and it was fantastic. From the moment you walk through the curtained entrance the scene is set. Magic and illusion tricks were delivered with precision and humour. The showgirls are glamorous with the whole show capturing a Vegas show. Food was very good and service was excellent. All our guests loved the show. Plenty of cheap parking across the road is a bonus. Highly recommendable show.

Date of experience: August 2018