“Sydney Sidecar what a wonderful experience!”
Review of Sydney Sidecar

Sydney Sidecar
Ranked #149 of 426 Tours in Sydney
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Discover hidden Sydney by sidecar. A unique way to explore the cafes, beaches, streets and views that the locals know and love. Tours are completely bespoke and all hosted by Sydneysider Pat Birgan. We won't spend the entire experience in the sidecar. We'll hop out, grab a coffee, take some photos, even go for a swim. We can do anything you like. Be sure to let me know things you like doing and seeing when you book so I can customise the experience just for you.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 10 October 2017

Thank you to Pat for a unique and fun experience! I would recommend this to anyone that is visiting Sydney and wants to experience the Sydney sider way and get a friendly and personalised tour of this beautiful city. Pat is friendly and welcoming from the moment he picked me up. Thank you again for a great trip in Sydney Sidecar!

Date of experience: October 2017
Pat B, Owner at Sydney Sidecar, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Thanks Emily. It was a real pleasure to show you around. I'm glad you had a great time. I still think Andrew Banks was waving because he was recognising us. Haha. Best of luck with the new adventure. And thank-you so much for being my very first client. I'm forever grateful.

All reviews