Virtual Reality Rooms Sydney - VR Escape Rooms Sydney
Book In Advance
More Info
USD 35.99*
and up
Australia's First Team Based Virtual Reality...
Ranked #6 of 112 Fun & Games in Sydney
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: EXPERIENCE THE ONLY VIRTUAL REALITY ESCAPE ROOM IN SYDNEY! Love escape rooms or ever wanted to be immersed in different worlds? See, hear and interact with family, friends and workmates flying though space, solving puzzles and using lightning reflexes to complete your mission in 60 minutes. FEATURES: • Private room for your group (2-6 people or book multiple rooms to compete head to head) • Take fun pictures and videos while playing • Uses real-time hand tracking without controllers CHOOSE FROM TWO ADVENTURES • Cosmos: As a Super Team, use special abilities, thinking and teamwork in space to save Earth. • Mind Horror: As a team of Cyber Detectives, face dark horrors and outwit a criminal's mind to save a child. Afterwards take photos against interactive 3D photo walls and enjoy complimentary refreshments in the spacious reception area. Virtual Reality Rooms Sydney is conveniently located in Sydney's CBD with six rooms accommodating 2-6 people each. Book multiple rooms to go head.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I went with a friend and it was so much fun. It is exactly like and escape room where you have to escape a room. But was in a virtual reality world. It felt so real.

My friend did feel a bit sick during it just because of the fast moving things but I was fine.

I would recommend it for 2-6 people. You definetly done need a large group to finish the room. We did it in 47 minutes.

Had a great time

Date of experience: April 2018
Michael J, Owner at Virtual Reality Rooms Sydney - VR Escape Rooms Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Hi Leanne, Great to hear our Virtual Reality experience felt so real & was just like an escape room. I think the added benefit of being able to track & move with your real hands, through the virtual reality world - really ads to the immersive side of VR.

Unfortunately, some people can feel the motion sickness side of the moving & some won't. I'm glad you didn't :)

Thank you again for the great review & look forward to seeing you back soon.

Michael

"adventure"
in 10 reviews
"avatar"

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I took my partner here for his birthday and we both had heaps of fun! It was something different to do and I'm very happy we gave it a try because we had lots of fun!

The staff are friendly, helpful (and make the experience very user-friendly if you're not a gamer or particularly good with technology). I cannot recommend this place enough!

Date of experience: March 2018
VirtualRealityRooms, Owner at Virtual Reality Rooms Sydney - VR Escape Rooms Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thanks Siobhan for taking the time to give us a great review & giving the staff a shout out. We're happy you both had heaps of fun on your partners birthday! look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

We had a great time experiencing VR in Sydney! It was so cool to get to experience this and the facilities were all brand new and modern, plus they provided free drinks and cookies after the VR experience which was a lovely touch!

Date of experience: March 2018
VirtualRealityRooms, Front Office Manager at Virtual Reality Rooms Sydney - VR Escape Rooms Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Hi Lauren, we're happy you had a great time with us! Thank you for the review and we hope to see you again take on the other game.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

A lot of fun and great to try something different. The experience was really enjoyable with staff being super friendly and helpful.

Date of experience: March 2018

Hi Mike, thank you for the awesome review! We're happy you had a great experience with us. Hope to see you again and take on the other challenge.

See more reviews
Reviewed 22 March 2018

Took my boyfriend as part of a birthday present. He's a gaming enthusiast and loves the idea of VR though had never experienced it. I, on the other hand, am very much a novice when it comes to gaming. However, our differing levels of experience of the gaming world had no impact on our enjoyment; we both found it fun, exciting and and all around awesome experience. I didn't feel that my lack of experience with games inhibited me at all - it was not as though my partner had to lead us through it, I feel we both understood as much as each other and worked together through the puzzles. The quality of the VR itself was exceptional, as was the manner of the guy working there (I'm so sorry I don't remember his name!). He was friendly and excited about the whole experience which made it that much more enjoyable for my bf and I (particularly the bf as they engaged in some more in-depth talk about VR which he found very interesting). We will definitely be back to try the other adventure!

Date of experience: March 2018

Hi Martha, thank you for the fantastic and in-depth review! We're glad you and your partner had a blast. Hope to see you again and take on the other adventure.