“Great activity”

Virtual Reality Rooms
Ranked #11 of 103 Fun & Games in Sydney
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: If you love escape games or ever wanted to immerse yourself in amazing virtual worlds challenging yourself and your friends, family and workmates to perform amazing feats...get ready to use your wits and lightning reflexes to complete your mission in 60 minutes. See, hear and interact with your friends, family and workmates inside the virtual reality world. You have up to 60 minutes to work as a team to find clues, solve puzzles and do things you never thought possible such as flying through outer space and mastering your special abilities. Choose from two immersive adventures • Cosmos: The fate of our galaxy is in your hands. Fly through outer space, use your special abilities, quick thinking and teamwork to save Earth • Mind Horror: As a team of Cyber Detectives, face your fears and outwit a criminal’s mind to save a child. Afterwards enjoy complimentary refreshments & take photos against out interactive photo walls.
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I went with a friend and it was so much fun. It is exactly like and escape room where you have to escape a room. But was in a virtual reality world. It felt so real.

My friend did feel a bit sick during it just because of the fast moving things but I was fine.

I would recommend it for 2-6 people. You definetly done need a large group to finish the room. We did it in 47 minutes.

Had a great time

Michael J, Owner at Virtual Reality Rooms, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Hi Leanne, Great to hear our Virtual Reality experience felt so real & was just like an escape room. I think the added benefit of being able to track & move with your real hands, through the virtual reality world - really ads to the immersive side of VR.

Unfortunately, some people can feel the motion sickness side of the moving & some won't. I'm glad you didn't :)

Thank you again for the great review & look forward to seeing you back soon.

Michael

"play"
in 4 reviews
"realistic"

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I took my partner here for his birthday and we both had heaps of fun! It was something different to do and I'm very happy we gave it a try because we had lots of fun!

The staff are friendly, helpful (and make the experience very user-friendly if you're not a gamer or particularly good with technology). I cannot recommend this place enough!

VirtualRealityRooms, Owner at Virtual Reality Rooms, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thanks Siobhan for taking the time to give us a great review & giving the staff a shout out. We're happy you both had heaps of fun on your partners birthday! look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

We had a great time experiencing VR in Sydney! It was so cool to get to experience this and the facilities were all brand new and modern, plus they provided free drinks and cookies after the VR experience which was a lovely touch!

VirtualRealityRooms, Front Office Manager at Virtual Reality Rooms, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Hi Lauren, we're happy you had a great time with us! Thank you for the review and we hope to see you again take on the other game.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

A lot of fun and great to try something different. The experience was really enjoyable with staff being super friendly and helpful.

Hi Mike, thank you for the awesome review! We're happy you had a great experience with us. Hope to see you again and take on the other challenge.

See more reviews
Reviewed 22 March 2018

Took my boyfriend as part of a birthday present. He's a gaming enthusiast and loves the idea of VR though had never experienced it. I, on the other hand, am very much a novice when it comes to gaming. However, our differing levels of experience of the gaming world had no impact on our enjoyment; we both found it fun, exciting and and all around awesome experience. I didn't feel that my lack of experience with games inhibited me at all - it was not as though my partner had to lead us through it, I feel we both understood as much as each other and worked together through the puzzles. The quality of the VR itself was exceptional, as was the manner of the guy working there (I'm so sorry I don't remember his name!). He was friendly and excited about the whole experience which made it that much more enjoyable for my bf and I (particularly the bf as they engaged in some more in-depth talk about VR which he found very interesting). We will definitely be back to try the other adventure!

Hi Martha, thank you for the fantastic and in-depth review! We're glad you and your partner had a blast. Hope to see you again and take on the other adventure.