Lowest prices for your stay
AU$330
Fully refundable before Fri, 1 Mar
Hotels.com
All reviews oxford st centennial park great shower free breakfast room was spotless every morning excellent stay perfect location paddington cbd
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 August 2023 via mobile

The hotel is good, but my stay was made great by Dylan, the manager, who took the time to tell me all about the neighborhood and offer recommendations for restaurants and other sights all over Sydney. (Both of us could talk restaurants all day!)

There is some street noise during the day, and the hotel doesn't offer a hot breakfast as I'd hoped, but everything else was excellent.

Date of stay: August 2023
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 June 2023

What a wonderful experience
Everything was excellent from time of arrival to our reluctant departure
The ambience is way beyond expectation and the rooms are perfectly designed followed up with immaculate housekeeping
The little things like complimentary water and coffee machine available 24 hours a day.
Oh and delicious mini pastries every morning.
Everything has been thought of to make your stay wonderful
This far exceeded expectations

Date of stay: June 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2023

Solid hotel in the Paddington area. Enjoyed being in a real neighborhood, plenty of places to eat close by and right on the bus line. Dylan at the front desk is great and beyond helpful. Bonus was my favorite biscuits that they had downstairs. No complaints on the room although I did not love not having a normal window but I knew this before I stayed.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 March 2023

reat location on Oxford st Paddington - We stayed here for World Pride/ Mardi Gras and we’re not disappointed. A short 15 min or so walk into Taylor’s Square.
Nice places for brunch nearby and handy small grocers to pick up snacks. Great shower and nice bathroom. My only not great thing was the check in experience - a bit abrupt with not much info provided and paying for the hotel upfront which was fine, but all I saw was the eftpos matching with hundreds of dollars for me to swipe my card on! Also, given the place is an old bank, the room we stayed in had no proper window, just squares of thick glass to let a bit of natural light in. That was fine for us as it wasn’t a weekend to hang in the hotel room.

Date of stay: February 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2023 via mobile

I stayed two nights mid week. Beautiful room, excellent amenities, friendly staff. The location is great too. The room itself was comfortable, and very stylish. Bathroom had a huge tub plus two types of shower. This is a gem in the heart of trendy Paddington.

Trip type: Travelled on business