Open today: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Lovely gallery, amazing artwork, great people

We first saw this artwork back in 2014, I fell for Milton initially. We returned in 2020 hoping to... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
M7161VJcatherinew
via mobile
Finally adopted from ATTY

After many visits to the city and always finding ourselves visiting ATTY Gallery to take in the... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
CRJR1984
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Sydney
from USD 694.90
from USD 54.75
from USD 25.27
from USD 33.96
More Info
All reviews unique art each piece his passion pieces of art beautiful pieces artist owner amazing artist amazing animals rocks area of sydney quick look rocks market matilda graham artwork adopting artists giraffes
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 May 2020

Atty has done an awesome job hosting virtual tours around the gallery among covid-19 restrictions. The prints looks brilliant on screen and even better when you see them in person. We've got Hamish hanging in our entryway - a delight to come home to every day.

Date of experience: May 2020
Reviewed 10 May 2020

I first stubbled across the gallery when on holiday in Sydney back in 2018 with my mum. We popped in for a look and a walked out with my first adopted animal - Matilda!
The gallery is great & the animals fantastic! Graham was there the day we went in and he was great to talk to & was happy to answer all our questions, pose for a piccie with me, and give advice too!
18 months later I’ve followed the gallery online and Sam & Charlie have always stuck with me!
Graham’s been doing some live feeds due to lockdown and I felt all the excitement again of when I was first there in 2018!!
I love it’s an adoption process and the stories behind the animals!
Graham is easy to deal with and I already have in mind who adoption number 3 might be! :)

Date of experience: May 2020
Reviewed 2 May 2020

Hubby and I had an amazing day in the Rocks and then we stumbled on Atty Gallery. Matilda is soon to be framed and when all the decorating is done will be in pride of place. This is an awesome gallery to visit, very welcoming and you might see the odd rockstar!!!!

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed 25 April 2020

I wrote this review on November 22, 2019! Just wanted to add some pictures of the ATTY's animal I adopted.

It is all about connection! That is what I felt when I run into Atty Designs while I was walking in the Rocks with my parents. The animals, the colors, the place… it is all full of life! Inside, you just feel you want to transform your home into a zoo.
I know hares and rabbits are different species, but they look a lot alike. My grandfather used to call me Bunny (when I was little, my teeth were too big for my face) After he died, every time I see a rabbit/hare I feel a special connection…
Inside, Florence the hare instantly captured my attention… but she was out of my budget…
Maybe it was destiny but at that moment Atty himself walked into his gallery. He was moving some of his art, and with him was Delilah the hare. She wasn’t exhibit and she was perfect. Since she is new, her price did adjust to my budget and I didn’t think it twice. She came with me, all the way to my home in Costa Rica. Now she reminds me every day of my grandpa.
If you like animals, go and take a look! Pretty sure you will connect with at least one of them and hopefully you will have the opportunity to take some of them home.

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed 24 April 2020

Whilst walking around the rocks my sister and I came upon the Atty gallery" neither of us had heard of it.
We were welcomed inside and we were instantly drawn to the amusing animal portraits on the walls.
Having spent some time on Safari in Africa earlier in the year my eyes were drawn to the wonderful giraffes.
My partner fell I love with giraffes on our holiday and as an inmportant milestone birthday was upancoming wondered if this might be the ideal birthday present.
I was given costings for large Milton the giraffe including shipping to New Zealand and framing.
On my return to home I could I see a place in our home for Milton so ordered it on the internet.
Easy process couple of emails with exact costings, timings and delivery date.
On the 21.4.20 Milton arrived at our home and is waiting to be opened fully in plenty of time for the birthday I spite of situation of Covid -9

Date of experience: February 2020