Open today: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Lovely gallery, amazing artwork, great people

We first saw this artwork back in 2014, I fell for Milton initially. We returned in 2020 hoping to... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
M7161VJcatherinew
via mobile
Finally adopted from ATTY

After many visits to the city and always finding ourselves visiting ATTY Gallery to take in the... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
CRJR1984
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Sydney
from USD 694.90
from USD 54.75
from USD 25.27
from USD 33.96
More Info
All reviews unique art each piece his passion pieces of art beautiful pieces artist owner amazing artist amazing animals rocks area of sydney quick look rocks market matilda graham artwork adopting artists giraffes
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 April 2020

I wrote this review on November 22, 2019! Just wanted to add some pictures of the ATTY's animal I adopted.

It is all about connection! That is what I felt when I run into Atty Designs while I was walking in the Rocks with my parents. The animals, the colors, the place… it is all full of life! Inside, you just feel you want to transform your home into a zoo.
I know hares and rabbits are different species, but they look a lot alike. My grandfather used to call me Bunny (when I was little, my teeth were too big for my face) After he died, every time I see a rabbit/hare I feel a special connection…
Inside, Florence the hare instantly captured my attention… but she was out of my budget…
Maybe it was destiny but at that moment Atty himself walked into his gallery. He was moving some of his art, and with him was Delilah the hare. She wasn’t exhibit and she was perfect. Since she is new, her price did adjust to my budget and I didn’t think it twice. She came with me, all the way to my home in Costa Rica. Now she reminds me every day of my grandpa.
If you like animals, go and take a look! Pretty sure you will connect with at least one of them and hopefully you will have the opportunity to take some of them home.

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed 24 April 2020

Whilst walking around the rocks my sister and I came upon the Atty gallery" neither of us had heard of it.
We were welcomed inside and we were instantly drawn to the amusing animal portraits on the walls.
Having spent some time on Safari in Africa earlier in the year my eyes were drawn to the wonderful giraffes.
My partner fell I love with giraffes on our holiday and as an inmportant milestone birthday was upancoming wondered if this might be the ideal birthday present.
I was given costings for large Milton the giraffe including shipping to New Zealand and framing.
On my return to home I could I see a place in our home for Milton so ordered it on the internet.
Easy process couple of emails with exact costings, timings and delivery date.
On the 21.4.20 Milton arrived at our home and is waiting to be opened fully in plenty of time for the birthday I spite of situation of Covid -9

Date of experience: February 2020
Reviewed 4 April 2020

Aside the central location, this gallery is warm and welcoming, allowing you to browse the animals over several floors, and take your pick.
I adopted Florence in 2017 on a visit to Sydney, and I have just adopted a second, Monty, which Graham quickly arranged dispatch, and I received it here in the UK in 7 days - amazing.

Date of experience: April 2020
2  Thank beckssimms
Reviewed 25 March 2020 via mobile

My husband and I stumbled on this art gallery when we were exploring the Rocks during our stay in Sydney a few years ago. I was drawn in by the unique technique and the sheer cuteness of the art but after chatting with the artist/owner, Graham, about how he got into art (after serving as a policeman in England) and that his cat inspired his drawing we knew we had to ‘adopt’ an animal. We ended up adopting four of the native Aussie animals, Matilda (koala), Maggie (emu), Charlotte (wallaby), and Ethel (quokka). Our latest purchase was his brand new animal - Monty, the Sea Otter. If you are in the area stop by his gallery or even if you aren’t going to Australia any time soon go to his website and you can order on line. Prices and shipping are incredibly reasonable!!

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed 25 March 2020

Whilst walking in the Rocks we were drawn to the ATTY Gallery to browse. We really liked the unusual style of the work and decided to adopt the Emus ,Sam & Charlie .
Graham was most helpful and it was a pleasure meeting the artist . We decided to have the framed piece shipped to our home in the UK. TNT delivered it from the framers without incident and Sam & Charlie look great on our wall and will remind us of our trip to Sydney for many years to come.

Date of experience: February 2020