Open today: 7:00 am - 9:00 pm
Review Highlights
Experience 5 Star

Super friendly, efficient, outstanding, professional! What a team!!! They took my wife and her... read more

Reviewed 22 June 2021
BrentW909
The best Tesla experience ever!!!

I bought 2 x limousine return trips for my parents who are in their 80's and the destinations... read more

Reviewed 10 April 2021
kaznphil129
Sydney, Australia

Recommended experiences in and around Sydney
from USD 154.40
from USD 165.68
from USD 30.32
from USD 41.60
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 May 2018

Rita and John are great to work with. Always on time and always greet you with a smile...I have used Limousine Line quite a few times now and I'm never disappointed with the Service they bring :o)

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

This company is fantastic! I thoroughly recommend using their services. I know I will be calling on them again in the future. Great value. Less expensive than our taxi ride back!!! Thank you John and Rita.
Lara Hosking

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Thank you so much for looking after my 80 year old Mum, everything went so smoothly & once Mum was in the car, with the driver Stuart, she was very relieved, as she was so concerned that he wouldn't know her. I know this was all arranged so quickly & to be honest I was a little anxious myself, but everything went to plan, your service was excellent, Stuart so courteous to Mum & I couldn’t be happier. Thank you John & Rita for keeping in contact with me all the way

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Thank you to John, Rita and the team at Limousine line, from booking to pick up/drop off and return we had the best experience. Everyone we dealt with made our experience easy and fun. The Tesla was awesome ride to experience!

We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a trip in style

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 18 January 2018

I've booked with Limousine Line several times over the last year. I'm a Producer, so I book with different car services all of the time. John and the team at the Limousine Line have provided some of the best service I've ever received. I love that they are a family owned and operated business that takes true care of their guests. I've entrusted them to pick up my kids (16 & 18) from all around NSW! I recommend them to anyone needing personal assistance & truly professional service!

Date of experience: January 2018