Open today: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Experience 5 Star

Super friendly, efficient, outstanding, professional! What a team!!! They took my wife and her... read more

Reviewed 22 June 2021
BrentW909
The best Tesla experience ever!!!

I bought 2 x limousine return trips for my parents who are in their 80's and the destinations... read more

Reviewed 10 April 2021
kaznphil129
Sydney, Australia

Recommended experiences in and around Sydney
from USD 142.70
from USD 106.11
from USD 31.47
from USD 36.11
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

We were very impressed with the Limousine Line service. Our driver, Gabriel, was professional, reliable and friendly.

It was so comforting to know our transport was all taken care of. It helped us to relax heading to the airport (when we are usually stressed!) and to relax heading home (when we were tired after the flight).

Limousine Line is excellent value for money and well worth it for the convenience and reliable, stress-free service.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

My girlfriend has always been interested in Teslas, so this was the ultimate limousine choice for her! On top of that, John is an extremely knowledgeable driver, taking us to scenic spots that we never even knew of. Thank you John and Rita for making the day so memorable for my fiancee and I.

1  Thank sengteo
Rita A, Owner at The Limousine Line, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Congratulations! We are so happy that you and your girlfriend enjoyed our customised Day Tour for your special proposal in our Tesla X. It was our pleasure to be part of your special day. We look forward to being of service to you again in the future.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Stretch limos are the best kind of cars. I like stretch limos for all different occasions. I like stretch limos to go to the beach.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

We made a very last minute booking with John and Rita and they were brilliant. There on time and nothing was too much trouble. The new Tesla is gorgeous and took us to the wedding in style. Can't recommend enough.

Date of experience: August 2017

We are so glad that we were able to assist you on this special day. I'm glad everyone loved the Tesla X experience. We look forward to being of service to you again.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

We booked this service to and from the airport on a recent overseas trip for our family of four. It was just so easy from the first contact. The service was very reliable, professional and Gabriel our driver was so friendly. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: July 2017

Thank you for your review. All our drivers take pride in providing exemplary service. We look forward to being of service to you and your family again.