Open today: 7:00 am - 9:00 pm
Review Highlights
Experience 5 Star

Super friendly, efficient, outstanding, professional! What a team!!! They took my wife and her... read more

Reviewed 22 June 2021
BrentW909
The best Tesla experience ever!!!

I bought 2 x limousine return trips for my parents who are in their 80's and the destinations... read more

Reviewed 10 April 2021
kaznphil129
Sydney, Australia

Recommended experiences in and around Sydney
from USD 156.35
from USD 167.77
from USD 30.70
from USD 42.12
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 August 2017

if you want a great ride in classy and stylish Tesla then call John.
its a head turner and it flyyyyyyyyyys!!!!!!!!

Date of experience: August 2017
2  Thank 816gregm
Rita A, Owner at The Limousine Line, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Thanks for the review. We are so glad that you enjoyed the Tesla X experience. We look forward to being of service to you again in the future.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We have used John and his Tesla a few times for airport drop offs and pick ups and it's just perfect: reliable, professional, friendly and the car is fantastic too. All of that for a very reasonable price. Highly recommendable.

Date of experience: August 2017
Rita A, Owner at The Limousine Line, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Thank you for your kind words. We are so glad you loved our Tesla X limo. There really is no car like it! We look forward to being of service to you again.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

Thank you for providing a wedding car for my son and his new wife. John arrived in a gorgeous white Tesla that added a great final touch at the end of our special day. The Tesla was exciting to travel in and the service provided second to none.
The way John took take care of all the details and looked after our comfort was of the highest standard.
We heartily recommend The Limousine Line Tesla wedding car service as the best available. A truly professional service in every aspect and we can't recommend them enough!

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank Cheryl H
Rita A, Owner at The Limousine Line, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

It was our pleasure to be a part of your son's wedding day. I am glad the Tesla X limo made a great impression! We look forward to being of service to you again soon.

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

If I had the chance to do it again, I wouldn't change a thing.
Super roomy, sparkling clean & comfortable transit in a new Mercedes Van to a concert. The driver was very prompt & very patient due to delays out of our control.
Pick & drop off with ease & excellent reliability.
Do yourself a favour & travel in style & comfort with The Limousine Line.

Date of experience: March 2017
Rita A, Owner at The Limousine Line, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Thanks for taking the time for reviewing us. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Sydney.

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

What a ride this was! The Tesla picked me up from up, and John was my driver. What a gent. Patient while I came out, took my bags, opened my door (my Tesla door, wow! It's like a space age vehicle but this is real life!) and a supremely comfortable ride. Would use this service again and again and highly recommend it. My trip to airport was seamless, John knew a longer / short cut sans traffic, and the whole experience was super luxe. Worth every cent!

Date of experience: June 2017

Thank you for your wonderful review. It really is an amazing car. We are glad that you enjoyed the experience in our state of the art, fully electric Tesla X. We look forward to being of service to you again soon.