Open today: 7:00 am - 9:00 pm
Review Highlights
Experience 5 Star

Super friendly, efficient, outstanding, professional! What a team!!! They took my wife and her... read more

Reviewed 22 June 2021
BrentW909
The best Tesla experience ever!!!

I bought 2 x limousine return trips for my parents who are in their 80's and the destinations... read more

Reviewed 10 April 2021
kaznphil129
Sydney, Australia

Recommended experiences in and around Sydney
from USD 142.70
from USD 106.11
from USD 31.47
from USD 36.11
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

If I had the chance to do it again, I wouldn't change a thing.
Super roomy, sparkling clean & comfortable transit in a new Mercedes Van to a concert. The driver was very prompt & very patient due to delays out of our control.
Pick & drop off with ease & excellent reliability.
Do yourself a favour & travel in style & comfort with The Limousine Line.

Date of experience: March 2017
Rita A, Owner at The Limousine Line, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Thanks for taking the time for reviewing us. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Sydney.

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

What a ride this was! The Tesla picked me up from up, and John was my driver. What a gent. Patient while I came out, took my bags, opened my door (my Tesla door, wow! It's like a space age vehicle but this is real life!) and a supremely comfortable ride. Would use this service again and again and highly recommend it. My trip to airport was seamless, John knew a longer / short cut sans traffic, and the whole experience was super luxe. Worth every cent!

Date of experience: June 2017
Rita A, Owner at The Limousine Line, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Thank you for your wonderful review. It really is an amazing car. We are glad that you enjoyed the experience in our state of the art, fully electric Tesla X. We look forward to being of service to you again soon.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Have used this service many times, to and from the Airport, concerts in the City and other pick up and drop offs.
John and Rita have always been most courteous, reliable and a pleasure to travel with.
Highly recommend their excellent service.

Date of experience: May 2017
Rita A, Owner at The Limousine Line, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2017

Thank you for your review. The greatest compliment is when our clients recommend us to others. It is our pleasure to be of service to you.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

I have used this service many times as a single passages, couple and family and I have not been disappointed any of the time. Rita is a fantastic driver as is John. They know all the little tricks to get you from A to B quickly and safely. I love The Limousine Line. I can't wait to get picked up in their new Telsa X.

Date of experience: April 2017
2  Thank Mousleme
Rita A, Owner at The Limousine Line, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for your kind words. We believe it is important to get our customers to their destination in the safest and most efficient way. Who wants to spend all their time in a car? .. Unless it is the Tesla X, people actually want us to take the long way! :) We look forward to seeing you again and trying out The Limousine Line's Tesla X Limo!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

We have used this service a number of times now with various configurations of passengers and baggage, one time making a number of last minute changes. They have always been on time, reliable, clean, well maintained and comfortable vehicles. I will be using them again in the future and can recommend them without hesitation.

Date of experience: May 2017
Rita A, General Manager at The Limousine Line, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2017

Thank you for sharing your experiences with The Limousine Line. We feel extremely proud to have loyal customers coming back to use our chauffeured services. We look forward to being of service to you and your family again soon.