Lowest prices for your stay
AU$240
Hotels.com
AU$240
Fully refundable before Sat, 20 Apr
Get rewarded with One Key
All reviews industrial style loft apartment industrial feel great location washer dryer perfect stay walking distance large room comfortable stay would definitely stay here again great room circular quay uts microwave laundry
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 January 2020

Room is well appointed. Ben is comfy, linen is of quality. Hand-written welcome card and a welcome drink was greatly appreciated!
All staff are friendly and have provided excellent customer service. We got all fundamental appliances we need except for the microwave oven. But overall, it was an awesome stay!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TimoL2000BC, Manager at Veriu Broadway, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2020

Dear Nomad15743953161,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Veriu Broadway. We are always delighted to hear that our guests enjoyed their time with us. We look forward to welcoming you back!

All the best,

Reviewed 16 January 2020 via mobile

Rooms were really comfortable, staff very friendly and helpful. Close by a good shopping center and supermarkets and good choice of restaurants. This combined with big room and handy kitchen really worked well as after jet lag spending long evening at restaurant dinner was not out first option. We did walk everywhere but there is public transport easily available. The bed was great and room quiet as the location was so peaceful but close to the main road. Recommend truly.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
TimoL2000BC, Manager at Veriu Broadway, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2020

Dear annanG1645ZM,

It's been such a pleasure to have you as our guest. My team is truly dedicated to authentic guest service and I'm utmost proud of them for creating this very special vibe that our guests love so much. Thank you for reviewing us on TripAdvisor. We cannot wait to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 10 January 2020

good location , close to Shopping mall , bus stops and Train station. their Staff are very helpful and friendly . the room was clean , big room for family to stay. modern , surrounding is nice and quiet

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TimoL2000BC, Manager at Veriu Broadway, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review your most recent stay! We appreciate the positive feedback and I hope we may welcome you back very shortly.

Reviewed 10 January 2020

The photos look great but in reality this is a cheaply fitted out hotel with boutique pricing.

I used the room to get ready for my wedding. The lighting was terrible, I asked about a hand held mirror and no one followed up so I went to the shops and bought one myself. The sound system and coffee machine were broken. There was nothing special or welcoming about the room. In hindsight, I would have been more comfortable getting ready at home and keeping my $800.

***Update 10th January 2020: Veriu management did get in touch with me since I posted this review and offered a very generous and kind refund, which bought us dinner and wine on our honeymoon (with change). I'd rate the way they handled my feedback five stars.
If there are any brides-to-be reading this review, I'd recommend sighting the room before booking.

Date of stay: November 2019
TimoL2000BC, Manager at Veriu Broadway, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2020

Thank you for the updated review, OnAir45446288286.

I'm pleased to hear we were able to allow for a memorable moment. It would be great if we may welcome you back for your 1 year anniversary and indulge you with the 5 star experience we are well known for. You have my contact details, so please feel free to reach out if I can be of any assistance in the future.

Wishing you all the best,

Reviewed 10 January 2020

My partner and I have been a repeat customers at the Veriu Broadway over the last 4 years because this hotel ticks all the boxesof what we look for in our regular stays in Sydney: its location, its cleanliness, spaciousness and understated sophistication; its quiet rooms (we particularly like the heritage balcony rooms) and its professional and freindly staff.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your great review, LEURABM. It highlights exactly what we love about our boutique hotel, including our loyal community. I hope we may welcome you back very soon.