“Definitely a night to remember. Hands down best hens night!”
Review of Twin Pecks

Twin Pecks
Ranked #1,873 of 6,819 Restaurants in Sydney
Price range: AU$149 - AU$293
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Description: What to expect Lots of super fit sexy men serving and performing for your pleasure! Before the show starts, you will be greeted at the door by your fabulous compere for the night, along with the Twin Pecks Crew, ready to serve you champagne and escort you to your table. Once inside you’ll be escorted to your table and given your complimentary tipping dollars, and there will be a gourmet selection of canapés for you to enjoy before you get to watch the first Twin Pecks sizzling show. Your super sexy Topless Waiters will serve your drinks all night, you do not need to leave your seat unless of course you are selected to be in a show! The evening is broken up into 2 separate performances (each featuring a different Twin Pecks Guy) that are bridged together by delicious made from fresh canapés, oh remember to ask for extra Pepper!
Reviewed 11 May 2019 via mobile

If you’re planning a Hens do, this place should definitely be on your list of Sydney highlights. We booked in with a group of 13 so they accomodate large groups.
As soon you enter, you’re welcomed by your hosts, they set the scene and keep you entertained thoroughly.
If you’re a bride to be, come with some energy and prepared to have attention lavished on you. The team here are professional and take the time to ensure that you’re being looked after right throughout the night.
Our whole party enjoyed our time. We went for the package that included wine and spirits. At first glance it seems expensive, but the consensus was that it was well worth it for what we received in return. The guys are great, they know how to put on a great show and we would absolutely recommend this place.
Overall, the food was plentiful and tasty, the shows were entertaining and the service, on point.
My only recommendation would be a few more fans as that place gets hot!

Sorry there was a no camera rule, so no photos!

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank Lili S

Reviewed 25 February 2019 via mobile

Visited Twin Pecks on Saturday afternoon for a high tea/tease! Absolutely fabulous. Traditional high tea with tiered canapés including smoked salmon and cream cheese petit sandwiches, potato peel with sour cream, sushi and then some delightful little sweets. Let's not forget the scones with jam and cream too! Champagne chilled in buckets flowed freely as we enjoyed two hours with some well spoken, friendly and fun hot guys, and Nikita our gorgeous and friendly hostess! A fun time was enjoyed by all. Tasteful and not at all sleazy I'd recommend it highly for a bachelorette event. I think I'll return for my birthday!!!!

Date of visit: February 2019
2  Thank afrothiti
twinpecks, Manager at Twin Pecks, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2019

Thank you for your fantastic review, we are so happy you had such a fabulous time and we look forward to seeing you again. I have passed on your compliments to Nikita, thanks Tanya x

Reviewed 27 November 2018 via mobile

We had a great night here. The communication in booking was really good and the welcome was lovely too. The guys were cheeky, friendly and very attentive and we loved the dances we had with them! The food was not great and so we didnt eat much and the menu could have been better. We were also expecting more of a show from the guys and for longer. Overall we had a lot of fun but expected a little more for the money.

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank victoriahL4299FE
Daniel E, Owner at Twin Pecks, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2018

Hi Victoria,

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you had a great night and enjoyed your time at Twin Pecks. We are sorry the food wasn't up to scratch and expected more from our shows as we do put a lot of effort in every event we hold to give everyone the best experience at all times. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again at Twin Pecks in the future.

Regards,

Daniel

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Boys are lovely, food average, managers are rude AF! I suggest looking elsewhere... I suggest looking elsewhere.

Date of visit: September 2018
2  Thank ConstandinosL1
Sharon B, Owner at Twin Pecks, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Dear ConstandinosL1,

We are very sorry to hear that your feedback regarding your night at Twin Pecks. We really do try our utmost to ensure that every customer has the same wonderful experience at our venue.

I am sorry you felt our Manager on duty was rude to you on the night.

In your particular situation, our Manager explained to you, that we are an entertainment venue and the privacy of our staff and other patrons is of the utmost importance. We do not allow photographs inside the main area of the venue as we have other patrons in there. We like to respect their privacy by not having photo's of them turn up on other peoples' social media pages. We have an area near the front door in front of the Media Wall where you are able to take as many photo's as you like. From what I understand, the Manager approached you more than once to ask you to stop taking photo's, which you continued to do. In this instance, we stand behind our Managers as they were just simply doing their job and they weren't actually rude, you just didn't like being reprimanded. Under normal circumstances, you should have been asked to leave the venue which is our normal policy. The Manager just didn't want to ruin your friends' Hens' party by asking you to leave.

I do believe our staff continually provide an excellent service and I know that the vibe and atmosphere last Saturday night was amazing. I am once again sorry if you did not enjoy your evening, but I have no doubt that if you had have respected our rules, you would have had a different opinion of your experience.

Regards,

Reviewed 22 May 2018

This was my first Hens night invitation,I am no a fan of this celebrations but was happy to attend as the bride to be was my eldest granddaughter,I am now very glad I went and I must say I was impressed by the professionalism and organisation of this venue.Nothing was vulgar or wild,contrary to what sometimes can happen during these events.Waiters and performers were of course very attractive,charming and respectful,food was nice,service attentive,in sum,a memorable night

Date of visit: April 2018
2  Thank Lilly H
Sharon B, Owner at Twin Pecks, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us a kind and honest review. We are very happy you had an enjoyable and memorable night. Thank you so much. Sharon