1,127 results
All reviews champagne bar club millesime corner room infinity pool darling harbour an accor platinum member international convention centre luxury room light switches anzac bridge club access floor to ceiling windows junior suite pillow menu evening drinks special thanks club room
Reviewed 2 October 2018

This was our third stay at this hotel and it was just wonderful. It continues to exceed our expectations. Although we had a personal incident with vomit on the bedding, they were so caring and very discrete. They completed their assessment and then charged for the cleaning fees (very expensive so don’t make that mistake!!!). We enjoyed the pool and all the luxury elements of the hotel. We always enjoy our stay and can’t wait to come back (as long as they will have us back). Thank you also for the free drinks on arrival for being a silver member a lovely touch!!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Greg_Brady_GM, General Manager at Sofitel Sydney Darling Harbour, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Bonjour sammie1085,
Thank you for your continued loyalty with the Sofitel Sydney Darling Harbour, it is always a pleasure to welcome you back to the Hotel. I am delighted that your stays with us are magnifique and hope that we have an opportunity to welcome you back again one day soon.

Reviewed 1 October 2018

This was my second time staying at the hotel. Great customer service. Very clean rooms and communal areas. Friendly hotel staff. I had a perfect stay and very enjoyable 3 nights at Sofitel. Thank you.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Bonjour Annyca S,
It was a pleasure to welcome you back and I am so pleased that you had another enjoyable stay with us. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

This brand new hotel in Sydney is a blessing compared to many of the older overpriced accomodation options in Sydney. My room had a fantastic view of Darling Harbour I could just lay in my extremely comfortable bed and admire the Darling Harbour Skyline. Oh yes the large TV is grand to. I utilised the room service and was very happy with the quality of food and service. I checked out the great swimming pool but didn’t have time for a swim but I would recommend a swim as a must do. I dined and had drinks in the Champaign Bar and found it had a good menu for a light snack and beverages and the bar has great view of Darling Harbour. I didn’t dine in the Restaurant but I did look at the menu and it looked very impressive as did the Restaurant. I utilised the club lounge and it was exceptional. It’s well worth paying the extra to experience the fantastic views of the skyline and to utilise the lounge facilities. The evening canapés, the selection of beverages and the choice at breakfast time in the lounge is excellent .
The service I received from check in to check out was excellent. The hotel has a tram stop out the front which gives easy access to central station and other transport services in Sydney. It takes about 15 minutes to walk to Town Hall or the central shopping district and it’s about the same to walk to China Town. Darling Harbour and lots of dining and drinking options is a 2 minute walk.
It’s a great hotel to stay and experience the Darling Harbour side of Sydney.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

No complaints at all. Just perfect service. Recommended 10/10.
To be sure that you have what you need, they will make sure you'll get a little more then you need. It's not to be seen somewhere else in many places.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Greg_Brady_GM, General Manager at Sofitel Sydney Darling Harbour, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2018

Bonjour RemyV97,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review and recommendation on TripAdvisor. I am so pleased you had a magnifique experience at the Sofitel Sydney Darling Harbour and hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

I'm currently waiting for my room at Sofitel to be ready but I'm already so impressed by the front desk service that I ran to write this as I'm waiting for my room!

James from the front desk was an absolute God-send in helping my family find rooms near each other (we have 2 rooms at the Sofitel). It was difficult as they were quite full but he persisted (never gave up!), until finally he found it for us.

I highly commend James for his enduring patience, calm demeanour and amazing courtesy throughout while working this through with us, as I know we gave him an almost impossible task while the hotel is so full. But yet he managed to do it, and we are incredibly grateful.

To Sofitel, please do take good care of James. He is an amazing asset to your hotel and we will certainly be back because of people like him!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Bonjour Curiosity216,
It is with great pleasure that I read your review commending James on his efforts and I will certainly congratulate him on his efforts and the standard of service he provided you. I hope that you and your family had a magnifique stay and we have an opportunity to welcome you back again one day soon.