“Great view”

Harbour Bar and Kitchen
Ranked #1,734 of 6,740 Restaurants in Sydney
Price range: USD 10 - USD 28
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Description: Spanning across the balcony level of Harboruside, boasting the most desirable location in Darling Harbour, HBK offers stunning views of Sydney Harbour and the iconic Sydney city skyline from every seat in the house. Giving you a reason to re visit the iconic tourist district, HBK a world class dining experience paired with a luxe outdoor bar scene.
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Stopped by for coffee and the view. View was great, milk shake was not so good! Odd billing system, never actually figured that one out

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I thought this place had four green dots, and just saw three and one half. I rate it 2 and one half. The batter on the fish and chips was not crispy. The French fries were good. Big surprise on check...$10 surcharge for Sunday. Apparently this is the case all over Australia. I think the surcharge would not have mattered if them food was good.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Mixed review for this restaurant bar. Look out for the speciasl which are good value (lunch options), but the service was slow and the waitress confused by my slight request to change the meal option. Food is pretty standard, burgers & salads etc and good but not outstanding. As in a previous review, strange you have to go to the mall to use the toilets, although not a big issue, just a little odd non on site. Had a pleasant late lunch apart from an extremely noisy (& drunken) office party playing giant games (jenga & connect) in the bar, also having a very loud and over enthusiastic cocktail lesson on the terrace - which is fine for the large group but didn't really sit well with the dinners

Reviewed 9 March 2018

We just dropped in for a casual lunch to the HBK. We had the lamb kebabs which were very nice whilst sipping on a beer looking out over Darling Harbour. The service I would say was OK (nothing special), the food was nice but the setting and value for money are great.

PlatinumRestaurant, Manager at Harbour Bar and Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Thanks for choosing us and for leaving HBK 4 stars review. Join us on Facebook to stay connected with friends and get access to community only deals. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 March 2018

We were looking for coffee and dessert and we where offered from one of waitresses at the front that they have special $9 for coffee and cake, the service was very nice and we received what we want but when I paid I was charged $14 for a coffee and cake when I asked the manager he said the special only from Monday to Friday. I'm very disappointed and I was misleading. I will never go back to this place.

Hi World1998! I am really sorry for your latest experience with us. I will talk to all the managers and make sure that won't happen again. Please email me to info@platinumrestaurantgroup.com so I can fix this issue. Hope you give us a second chance. Thanks!