Review Highlights
Uncovering The Rocks

A school holiday activity with a 10 and 13 year old and me at 77 turned into a morning of discovery... read more

Reviewed 23 April 2018
W6114CPirenem
Sydney, Australia
The Life of Vice hunt was fantastic!

I'm a Sydney native and thought I knew all the secret bars around Sydney, but this hunt took to me... read more

Reviewed 13 February 2018
KateLouise79
Sydney, Australia

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 July 2017

We absoutely loved it. We did 2 in 1 day. I must say that we felt the Sneaky streets and hidden treats was a bit short and didn't encourage a break/rest stop which we thought we would have and were looking forward to being shown perhaps a lovely cafe or special shop. It felt all over a bit too quickly. But that may have also been due to us being overly familiar with the area. We then had a lovely lunch down at Barangaroo on the water (via the new Wynyard walk), caught the fery back to Circular Quay and then did the Rocks hunt. I thought that one was fab with a few more clues and a rest stop. We are very familiar with the area but found new areas we have not seen before. Was great fun with a 7, 10 and 12 year old....even with the energetic grandparents. Would love more of these hunts....especially longer options!

Date of experience: July 2017
MikeHolford, Owner at Urban Hunt, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

Bec I would just like to thank you for your wonderful review :) That is some great feedback on our Sneaky Streets trail and something we may look at implementing, or at least mark it as a quick trail of some sort.

We are definitely working at some longer options. In fact our newly released Newtown trail is our longest yet with 14 clues and a lot of ground to cover! Thanks again and we look forward to having you try our others out!

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

We had a awesome time doing this as a family one Sat morning. We even discovered a hidden patisserie with amazing cakes. See if you can beat the time of the Gilbetehs ...

Date of experience: May 2017
1  Thank Mark G
Reviewed 19 May 2017

Did this with my family last Saturday.One of the clues did not make any sense which was a bit frustrating. Didn't cover a lot of ground but took us to some secret back areas of the rocks

Date of experience: May 2017
1  Thank Myv55
MikeHolford, Owner at Urban Hunt, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Hey thanks for the honest review! Glad you got to discover some interesting parts of the City. We apologies for one of the clues not making sense to you. I think there was an issue we resolved around one of the clues actually being a bit misleading. We have now fixed that and it shouldn't be an issue in the future.

Thanks again for the review! We will happily provide a promo code for your next trail if you drop me an email. :)

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

We had a brilliant day out thanks to this fun and interactive treasure hunt and would recommend to anyone wanting to explore this historic area of Sydney!

Date of experience: April 2017
1  Thank jamescordell
Reviewed 13 April 2017

We had a great day of competition - our teens against the mums. The teens won...
The "live" clues were fantastic. It was lots of fun and everyone can't wait to do another hunt!

Date of experience: April 2017