“Excellent”

Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We couldn't get in as they had a large group on a Wednesday night, but they directed us to their cafe up the block and round a corner. The food was excellent.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,194)

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Medusa is a quality Greek restaurant close to Darling Harbour. The food was great as was the atmosphere. The service was fair and therefore didn't detract from what was a great night.

Definitely will be back!

Reviewed 22 March 2018

I went to Medusa solo on my last business trip to Sydney. They were very happy to accommodate a single diner (some places put you up at a counter or similar) and the service was very good even though they were completely full and turning people away at the door. I had the prawn pasta, not very authentic Greek I know, but it was delicious and a massive serve. Glass of wine was fine, nothing special.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

The service at Medusa Greek Taverna is superb, staff are attentive and friendly.
The food without a doubt the best in Sydney. Meal sizes are generous and flavors are authentic.
I’ve been here numerous times, the menu’s change to suit the season, however the quality never faulters.
The only place in Sydney that makes you feel like you’re actually in Greece.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

This visit was my second time here. There was a vegetarian company and we didn’t have ample time that day.

Location of this restaurant is just perfect. Menu is simple yet with variety. Service is friendly and professional.

Dishes? Generous portion and gentle seasoning. I had fish with prawn on top. They were cooked perfectly. Though it looked so big, it was a delight to clean my plate. We had pita with dip to start too. Pita here is just out of this world. Gotta try.