“Yummy, reasonably priced Asian food served in recyclable paper plates with wooden cutlery.”
Review of Spice Alley

Spice Alley
Ranked #101 of 6,781 Restaurants in Sydney
Reviewed 9 October 2017

I have been to Spice Alley many times, as a Sydney sider, it was my go-to dinner place especially on weekdays. Great variety of Asian foods are available like Laksa, Singapore noodles, Pork buns, Dumplings to name a few.
I would really like to compliment the restaurant owners for serving the food in environment-friendly paper plates and providing wooden cutlery. Bottom line, this place serves inexpensive, yummy Asian food, with super quick service.

1  Thank ExplorewithSam

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

I love this place!! They have a variety of many nice restaurants like malasyan, Thai, Chinese, Japanese...My favourites are the Malasyan and the Japanese (best sushis of Sydney), everything really cheap. It's very charming and BYO. Bring card cause some places don't accept cash. Definitely one of my favourites places to eat in Sydney!!

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

This place is outstanding! Great range of food, awesome vibe. We sampled a dishes from a couple of vendors and the food was really flavoursome and well priced. A great place to people watch! Cashless venue but easy to get a prepay card which you can load with as much $$ as you want.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

I've been there with my daughter for dinner. The food was delicious with reasonable price. I have a plan to visit again during my stay.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

There were tons of options if you like Asian food. The prices were also affordable, which was good, because I was with students. The portion sizes are good too, and the food was good!