“Above & Beyond the Call of Duty”

Jetty Holistic Health
Reviewed 11 August 2016

I am excited to review this quaint little piece of cuteness. Not that anybody probably wants to hear this but I was in desperate need of a leg wax whilst on our short break to Coffs Harbour and I had honestly been to so many places in a couple of the shopping malls thinking that there would be somebody who could help me, but not so. Then we were out and about having a coffee in this fabulous Jetty Restaurant Strip and there amongst all the happy coffee shops was the Jetty Holistic Health shop. I noticed on the window that they offered a few beauty therapies so went in to inquire and the lovely lady was so helpful. She had told me that the lady who does the waxing was not in today but was happy to call her to see if she would come in - for me! What the? So after I told her that it was really not that important, she insisted, so I left her my mobile number and she said she would call me either way. And sure enough she called within 10 minutes and I was in getting my legs waxed within the next half hour. The lovely Bev came in to do my leg wax and it turned out that she once lived in Sydney not far from me. We had a great laugh and she went over and above to make me feel relaxed and happy and also did a great job on the waxing. Thank you Bev - I walked away not only feeling extra pampered, but had a big smile on my face as you made me smile.

3  Thank kpatching1956

Reviewed 15 March 2016 via mobile

This little shop is amazing. It offers such a diverse array of services, massage, health consultations, various food and natural medicines...its endless. I've been seeing Stef for a year to work together so I can become a chronic well person. She has taught me how different foods impact on my condition and which foods support wellness. She has provided natural medicines to compliment my struggling body systems. When I've hit challenges Stef is always there to offer support and new ideas. If you want to embrace inner wellness this is the place to go. You can use your private health plan to help with costs...take the first step and try it

1  Thank elainej465
Reviewed 7 January 2015

An excellent therapeutic service operated by experienced talented knowledgeable therapists adept in their field. I highly recommend Jetty Holistic Health. 'Do yourselves a Favour'

2  Thank TonyDryden