Book In Advance
More Information

Ways to Experience Forest Sky Pier
from USD 137.09
More Info
All reviews great view winding road sealy lookout worth the short drive great lookout windy drive bruxner park easy drive coffs coast lovely drive picnic area viewing platform worth the trip vantage point plenty of parking walking track great spot
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 January 2019 via mobile

This is a really great way to spend an afternoon when you don’t want to do all the big touristy stuff in Coffs.
The drive up there is a bit hairy through the steep banana plantations but completely sealed roads so just take it easy round the bends. Keep driving as far as you can go and you get to this amazing view of Coffs and the Pacific Ocean! You can see everything on a clear day.
There is also a ‘Tree Tops’ ropes course up there as well for the kids.

1  Thank 654adamw
Reviewed 16 January 2019

We thought this was well worth the drive. Great view over the whole city. Well built. Coffee van in car park. The only thing to pick on was not enough parking. Not a big problem.

Date of experience: December 2018
1  Thank Russell S
Reviewed 13 January 2019

The Forest Sky Pier itself was a bit of a let down for me. Perhaps my imagination ran away with me when I saw photos of it before going but I expected a much longer pier to walk down. It's not the end of the pier that you see in the picture, it's the whole thing.
The view of Coffs Harbour was really great though and really fun to point out landmarks and even our hotel apartments!
I wish we'd had more time to do the bush walk and the tree tops activities (note: you have to book these in advance, really wish we'd known sooner!)

Reviewed 11 January 2019 via mobile

I have moved to the area and used Trip advisor to help explore! The sky Pier was def worth the effort! A group of aboriginal folk were holding a workshop and we watched for a short time! A coffee cart offered refreshment and the view was exciting to see .. especially the islands off the coast. Took a wrong turn in the walking track and my shoes were not up to the task!
Plan on taking water and walking sticks for the steep walk!

1  Thank 881sylviaw
Reviewed 7 January 2019 via mobile

Must see to get a birds eye view of Coffs Harbour - great forest trails and canopy adventure experience for the kids and courageous adults.

1  Thank carolinw691