“Kate and the team ROCK”

Beauty on the Promenade
Reviewed 6 April 2018

There has not been a time in the years I have been going that they have not been able to fit me in. To be able to walk in and get an appointment is awesome.(I’m really bad at pre-bookings) They do a fantastic job and are so friendly and nice!

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"exfoliation"
"moisture"

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

These girls are just fantastic. Such a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. They are absolute fire as well, the fastest and best Brazilian I’ve ever had. And really striking, long lasting eyebrow and eyelash tints. So sad these guys can’t come travelling with me! Thank you so much for everything

Reviewed 11 September 2017

We had a group of 5 people for a bridal party spa party. A week before we were due to have the party I got a confirmation phone call (very professional). We had the $110 package which included 2x 30 mins treatments from the spa party list. I had the pedicure and the 1/2 body exfoliation and moisture massage. OMG soooooooooo good, pedicure was nice and relaxing and made your feet feel fantastic and so smooth especially after the paraffin wax (which feels weird but good). And the exfoliaion and massage was really nice and relaxing. The girls were fantastic and very professional and friendly. We took our own wine and nibbles however it can be catered for if you like. Will be doing this again for sure. We had so much fun :)

Reviewed 22 August 2017

I have used many good wax places in the past. But Kate's efficiency and organisation and execution stand out above anyone and everyone else I have ever used. As a professional she is extremely effective. As a person she is great conversation. Her girls run a great tight ship and the team work is easy to see and feel. They make you feel welcome and also relax and the massages and massage space are definitely great "zone out" moments/spaces. Kate has been more than helpful in guiding and advising on personal care and grooming. As a guy she understands the need for simplicity and in all this time has only ever sold me one soap product that in all honesty is the best product I have ever used. If you are in Coffs its really the place you want, be it speed or experience!!!