Ok, first off to be fair I believe when this hotel was first built, it would of been very luxurious but some 20 years or so (id imagine) on the place is looking quite tired and in need of an overhaul.
The rooms are located in another part of the resort than the reception so you need to lug your bags for about 10-15 minutes while you hunt aimlessly for your room around the resort.
The rooms are nice and clean but not sure it warrants the title of Superior Resort Room (King) at $250 a night?
The food in Charlies restaurant is very nice I have to say, was very happy with it and would definately recommend, adequate portions, nice choices, fair selection, nice taste and presentation and very friendly staff.
The breakfast at the hotel is very good also, a full running buffet of cooked breakfast dishes, cereals, fruits, breads, yoghurts, juices, pancakes, definately one of the nicer breakfasts I have eaten recently at a hotel.
Reception staff were very friendly and attentive, especially Rebbeca? I think (blonde lady) organised a taxi to airport and was there within minutes and given at a discount too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Coffs Harbour Pacific Bay Resort is located 10 minutes drive from the centre of Coffs Harbour. Perfect for a holiday or break on the beautiful New South Wales North Coast, the hotel features 130 superbly appointed rooms, plus an A La Carte Restaurant, Bar (offering an All Day Dining Menu) and conference rooms for up to 800 people. Guests can enjoy excellent leisure facilities, including a 9 hole golf course, tennis courts, three swimming pools, indoor and outdoor spas, fitness centre, hairdresser and Tranquility Day Spa. We also have an onsite activities company, Timeout Adventures, offering activities from Segway rides to laser clay shooting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, ACCOR, Odigeo, lastminute.com.au, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Coffs Harbour Pacific Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Coffs Harbour Pacific Bay Hotel Coffs Harbour
- Accor Coffs Harbour
- Coffs Harbour Novotel
- Novotel Coffs Harbour Pacific Bay Resort South Pacific